ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
k1rage wrote:
I should use that meme more often. It appeals to my radical centrism.

Probably Kanye West's as well.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"I’m not happy with the Fed. They’re making a mistake because I have a gut, and my gut tells me more sometimes than anybody else’s brain can ever tell me."

Now, imagine if Obama said it.
"
"I’m not happy with the Fed. They’re making a mistake because I have a gut, and my gut tells me more sometimes than anybody else’s brain can ever tell me."

Now, imagine if Obama said it.

This is the type statement that one would expect from someone with Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Obama doesn't have NPD so I really can't imagine him saying that.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Exactly. Imagine a human with every available personality disorder. Are they still technically human?
"
Turtledove wrote:
Obama doesn't have NPD

You quite sure about that? Source? Not speaking of Trump or defending him, that Obama guy sure did show a lot of signs of some sort of narcissism. Watch one of his speeches and note how often he defends policies with I/me.

"I think ..." "To me ..."

Love Trump or hate him, but the Obama cult has got to go.

The dude handed over what was supposed to be an improvement in the healthcare system over to the big corps in healthcare (basically told them to write the legislation, which they did to everyone's detriment). I'm speaking as an insider in the insurance biz.

Let's not even mention his "personal kill list" or the hits he put on civilians with his drones.

Americans have Altzheimer's where Obama is concerned. Get over it. Criticize Trump all you want but for the love of veritas stop canonizing Obama!
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
Obama doesn't have NPD

You quite sure about that? Source? Not speaking of Trump or defending him, that Obama guy sure did show a lot of signs of some sort of narcissism. Watch one of his speeches and note how often he defends policies with I/me.

"I think ..." "To me ..."

Love Trump or hate him, but the Obama cult has got to go.

The dude handed over what was supposed to be an improvement in the healthcare system over to the big corps in healthcare (basically told them to write the legislation, which they did to everyone's detriment). I'm speaking as an insider in the insurance biz.

Let's not even mention his "personal kill list" or the hits he put on civilians with his drones.

Americans have Altzheimer's where Obama is concerned. Get over it. Criticize Trump all you want but for the love of veritas stop canonizing Obama!

Serious mental health professionals agree that Trump suffers from NPD.
https://www.adutytowarn.org/book/

If you read what NPD is then I think most non-professionals would probably agree.

"

-Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from other people
-Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
-Self-perception of being unique, superior, and associated with high-status people and institutions
-Needing continual admiration from others
-Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
-Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
-Unwilling to empathize with the feelings, wishes, and needs of other people
-Intensely envious of others, and the belief that others are equally envious of them
-Pompous and arrogant demeanor

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
You just proved my point. Or you can't read. Did I say Trump did or did not suffer from any disease, mental or otherwise?

If you do not read a post, please do not waste time by replying to it.

I said NOTHING about Trump. Absolutely nothing.

Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
You just proved my point. Or you can't read. Did I say Trump did or did not suffer from any disease, mental or otherwise?

If you do not read a post, please do not waste time by replying to it.

I said NOTHING about Trump. Absolutely nothing.

You asked for sources, I provided sources. You're just spewing nonsense by pretending that there are possibly sources to disprove a negative. You provide some believable sources that say Obama has NPD. Don't be a dolt.
Last edited by Turtledove on Nov 29, 2018, 12:09:31 AM
While I fully understand that you normies like to give yourselves a collection of disorders to explain away your lack of genuine ambition, Presidents of the United States of America do not have any such need for rationalization. The notion of putting either man on the psychoanalyst's couch in search of mental illnesses is disgustingly presumptuous. Both Trump and Obama are/were powerfully competent people with immense skill at transforming their visions into reality. Both should be seen not as models of stupidity and mental illness, but of genius and mental health. And to the partisan haters on both sides, if you think it's so easy a crazy idiot can pull it off, I welcome you to try running as a candidate for the opposite party and showing us all just how fucking easy it is for your relatively sane and intelligent self. (Oh, and I mean for President, not for a New York House seat.)

Frank can piss off. For fuck's sake, lefties, listen to your favorite obese documentarian, who correctly called the election everyone else got wrong: Trump is, to you, an "evil genius" — or, in less biased terms, a formidable adversary — not a crazy idiot.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Nov 29, 2018, 12:47:13 AM
Trigger warning to Obama cultists:

The grimmest humor imaginable is that the first African American President, through his foreign policy, managed to revive the Barbary slave trade which had disappeared for what? two centuries? It would be hilarious if it was not such an epic tragedy. Can you imagine if Trump did that? OMIGOD

Brilliant foreign policy.
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info