[3.3] Pure Skeleton Warriors Summoner, 1.9M Shaper DPS (Videos Inside)

"
Icemasta wrote:

For the Spectres, I am still debating which ones, but it's purely supportive ones. Carnage Chieftain is especially interesting because they give AoE Frenzy which is a huge damage buff, and with Minion life they have about 10k hp. There's also a chieftain version that gives power charge, but really not as good.

Just a note on carnage chieftains, I tried them and they barely cast enough to keep 1-2 charges up on always on minions like zombies, I don't think a temporary minion would benefit from them at all.
Femurs is broken in PoB, you have to manually add the stats.
IGN: HarroHarbinger
Last edited by Catharsis on Mar 18, 2018, 2:20:10 PM
"
Catharsis wrote:
"
Icemasta wrote:

For the Spectres, I am still debating which ones, but it's purely supportive ones. Carnage Chieftain is especially interesting because they give AoE Frenzy which is a huge damage buff, and with Minion life they have about 10k hp. There's also a chieftain version that gives power charge, but really not as good.

Just a note on carnage chieftains, I tried them and they barely cast enough to keep 1-2 charges up on always on minions like zombies, I don't think a temporary minion would benefit from them at all.

Yeah, it's kinda half and half. They're supposed to recast every 6 seconds but if another action is queued up (like meleeing someone), they'll go and do that. You can convocation to reset them and they'll instantly cast it if its off CD, which is a trick I am using a bosses. But right now, I prefer using cursers. They spam the shit out of the curse, it frees up quite a few links. If you double curse, get 2 spectres, each covering a curse.
"
Icemasta wrote:
"
Catharsis wrote:
"
Icemasta wrote:

Yeah, it's kinda half and half. They're supposed to recast every 6 seconds but if another action is queued up (like meleeing someone), they'll go and do that. You can convocation to reset them and they'll instantly cast it if its off CD, which is a trick I am using a bosses. But right now, I prefer using cursers. They spam the shit out of the curse, it frees up quite a few links. If you double curse, get 2 spectres, each covering a curse.

Which spectres are you using as Vulnerability curser? I found only Sea Witches from Ship Graveyard, but they are not really good
Hi, enjoying the build. Just wondering what kind of enchants and pantheon would be beneficial for this build?
you can enchant only boots and gloves. I prefere move speed or regen after hit on boots and Commandment of the Grave or Commandment of Reflection on gloves.
For Vuln, there is one untested method, and a tested method. The necros in lower/upper prison don't cast Vuln anymore, but the wiki and necronomicon says to raise one low level, bring him in a high level area and he'll be able to cast Vuln. It might be a bug though from when they split up Vuln.

What I did, which took a bit more time, was run maps until I found one which cast Vulnerability, and then never letting it go. It's not that hard to find, either run maps like graveyard or dungeon. 'cause there is definitely a version that still casts it.
necros from prison and chamber of sins, even desecrated in T16 don't use vulnerability
Trying an idea now - instead of minion speed use
and insert in link
"
F0r3Sk1n wrote:
Hi, enjoying the build. Just wondering what kind of enchants and pantheon would be beneficial for this build?

It's up to you really, for pantheon I like using Solaris and Gruthkul.
For boot the best enchant is probably 2% regen when hit, any other defensive enchant works too.
For glove enchant commandment of the grave is best.

"
roguegoha wrote:
Trying an idea now - instead of minion speed use
and insert in link

If you can buy or craft rings with high enough life and res with Fear essences, that's the best case scenario.
As far as phantasm, I wouldn't use them on melee skeletons, the links don't match and you just end up losing damage without much benefit.
IGN: HarroHarbinger
Last edited by Catharsis on Mar 19, 2018, 11:48:48 AM
yep, already get rid of phantasms.
I made those rings myself, have no luck on high life XD This are the best i could make in 100+ Essences

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info