[3.3] Pure Skeleton Warriors Summoner, 1.9M Shaper DPS (Videos Inside)

The only place i found this necro is Coward's Trial, but i can't redesecrate it :(
how good is Summon Skeleton 21/20? its expensive 4 ex in trade league
There's Merveil's Retainer that casts Vuln too.
"
Catharsis wrote:
"
Icemasta wrote:

For the Spectres, I am still debating which ones, but it's purely supportive ones. Carnage Chieftain is especially interesting because they give AoE Frenzy which is a huge damage buff, and with Minion life they have about 10k hp. There's also a chieftain version that gives power charge, but really not as good.

Just a note on carnage chieftains, I tried them and they barely cast enough to keep 1-2 charges up on always on minions like zombies, I don't think a temporary minion would benefit from them at all.
Femurs is broken in PoB, you have to manually add the stats.

Link them to blood magic and they'll spam frenzy generation. They only cast a couple times because it has a really high mana cost, with blood magic they'll have no problems keeping charges up.
Woohoo, things become interesting. Will try hem with bm too
"
Aevra wrote:
"
Catharsis wrote:
"
Icemasta wrote:

For the Spectres, I am still debating which ones, but it's purely supportive ones. Carnage Chieftain is especially interesting because they give AoE Frenzy which is a huge damage buff, and with Minion life they have about 10k hp. There's also a chieftain version that gives power charge, but really not as good.

Just a note on carnage chieftains, I tried them and they barely cast enough to keep 1-2 charges up on always on minions like zombies, I don't think a temporary minion would benefit from them at all.
Femurs is broken in PoB, you have to manually add the stats.

Link them to blood magic and they'll spam frenzy generation. They only cast a couple times because it has a really high mana cost, with blood magic they'll have no problems keeping charges up.

Oh interesting, I am running Clarity in my build, so I am guessing that helps? Their fixed cast rate is once every 6s, if you reset with convocation he still casts it on point, but it's more work.
Can skeletal warriors kill any boss in the game? wont they die really fast?
Just finished the story line. That's been one of the smoothest experiences so far leveling any build. At 55 did Cruel and instantly went skeletons. 4-link Femurs and Bloodbond makes for the easiest Kitava of your life.

Will be interesting how this build will develop for me as I'll continue, but so far I'm very very optimistic!

How important would you say, in terms of getting gear, are the 'To dust' jewels?
'You know why I enjoy Math? If something doesn't exist we simply create it.'
Ok, so turns out Vaal Summon Skeleton is really, really, REALLY good with Femur of the Saint. It summons up to 39 skellies + my base 11, that means my minions gets 100% increased attack speed during vaal SS.
"
Camaron wrote:
Can skeletal warriors kill any boss in the game? wont they die really fast?

They killed anything I threw at them, which is everything but uber elder.
With Bone Offering they don't care much about direct damage, however they do die really fast to DoT (like shaper pools) so you have to position them correctly in some fights.
I'm fairly confident this build is uber Elder viable, if I can ever get the 15th elder orb.

"
TotemLols wrote:
Just finished the story line. That's been one of the smoothest experiences so far leveling any build. At 55 did Cruel and instantly went skeletons. 4-link Femurs and Bloodbond makes for the easiest Kitava of your life.

Will be interesting how this build will develop for me as I'll continue, but so far I'm very very optimistic!

How important would you say, in terms of getting gear, are the 'To dust' jewels?

It was the fastest leveling I ever had too, even though it was a league starter.
To Dusts aren't THAT important, like you could get decent abyss jewels with life and minion dmg.
They just cost less and give more damage than any other jewel could.
IGN: HarroHarbinger
Last edited by Catharsis on Mar 21, 2018, 10:59:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info