[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

NVM solved my question.
Last edited by noldz on Jun 5, 2018, 12:39:04 PM
Why dont we use added fire as 6th link?

Edit: im dumb, got it. Need blue to swap for conc
Last edited by Celdro on Jun 5, 2018, 12:47:08 PM
Guys can i use Divinarius Imperial Dagger before i can afford better daggers/scepters?
is there a leveling tree?
"
I got crazy lucky and found a Shroud of the lightless. Plugging it into PoB, it looks like a decent damage increase over Inpulsa due to the linked elemental penetration. Seems like I may as well use it, especially considering how crazy expensive Inpulsas are now and that 5-linking will be much easier on the wallet than 6-linking.

Main reason for inpulsa is the massive aoe dmg. i touch one mob and the entire screen gets blown up.

anyhow shroud is a nice item prob better for bosses. id get inpulsa for mapping.
Might have been answered already but can I use Hrimsorrow and Stormcharger at the same time? or should I not do that. I'm bit confused that's all. Very fun build so far.
"
frallan123 wrote:
Might have been answered already but can I use Hrimsorrow and Stormcharger at the same time? or should I not do that. I'm bit confused that's all. Very fun build so far.

if you use phy to lightning gem + hrimsrrows youre already at 100% conversion. so stormchargers wouldnt do much beside the shock things. not worth using imo.
i dropped an inpulsa, managed to 6 socket and 5 link it, decently rolled 44 damage and 36% increased effect of shock, so i replaced the tabula, massive loss of single target damage apparently on PoB, the gem i should be taking out is conc effect but i take out controlled destruction i lose way less dps. Is it because i have a low crit chance? I have an effective crit chance of 72.33%.

For clearing is still better ofc due to the explosions but still.. shouldn't the 44 increased damage offset the loss of the gem?
"
Nephitis wrote:
i dropped an inpulsa, managed to 6 socket and 5 link it, decently rolled 44 damage and 36% increased effect of shock, so i replaced the tabula, massive loss of single target damage apparently on PoB, the gem i should be taking out is conc effect but i take out controlled destruction i lose way less dps. Is it because i have a low crit chance? I have an effective crit chance of 72.33%.

For clearing is still better ofc due to the explosions but still.. shouldn't the 44 increased damage offset the loss of the gem?

conc is a multiplier the increased dmg form shock is just increased damage.

massive difference. anyhow its def still worth using a 5 link inpulsas over a tabu.

i dont even run conc in my 6 link. i only swap conc in for guardians/shaper/elder.
Alright, I need someone smart to figure this out for me. I plan on getting a biscos once my windripper sells, and getting a 40% damage vortex on ethier a starkonjas or devotos for the dexterity (If I get biscos now Ill still need 5 dex, including the 2 30 dex pointers on my tree.) How can I make all of this happen and keep all my links? I want to keep both my herald 4 links but if I get a devotos/starkonjas so I can wear bisco's I'll have to drop one of them.

Last edited by FrostyBiscuits on Jun 5, 2018, 1:34:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info