[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

Hey, thanks for the great build.
I am thinking about adding "The Blue Dream" jewel in the Witch are and maybe take the lightning res there, With that I should get passive Power Charges and free up a whole item of gems to add some Vall Stuf, what do you think about that change?
"
Esspay wrote:
"
Nephitis wrote:
i dropped an inpulsa, managed to 6 socket and 5 link it, decently rolled 44 damage and 36% increased effect of shock, so i replaced the tabula, massive loss of single target damage apparently on PoB, the gem i should be taking out is conc effect but i take out controlled destruction i lose way less dps. Is it because i have a low crit chance? I have an effective crit chance of 72.33%.

For clearing is still better ofc due to the explosions but still.. shouldn't the 44 increased damage offset the loss of the gem?

conc is a multiplier the increased dmg form shock is just increased damage.

massive difference. anyhow its def still worth using a 5 link inpulsas over a tabu.

i dont even run conc in my 6 link. i only swap conc in for guardians/shaper/elder.

k cool thanks. Every 500 fus i'll try to 6 link it
"
Alright, I need someone smart to figure this out for me. I plan on getting a biscos once my windripper sells, and getting a 40% damage vortex on ethier a starkonjas or devotos for the dexterity (If I get biscos now Ill still need 5 dex, including the 2 30 dex pointers on my tree.) How can I make all of this happen and keep all my links? I want to keep both my herald 4 links but if I get a devotos/starkonjas so I can wear bisco's I'll have to drop one of them.

Check out this skilltree: http://poeurl.com/bXi5
You'll need at least 65 Dex on your helmet to reach 159 Dex for a lvl 21 BV, 4 less for a lvl 20 gem. Definitely recommend the Starkonja's in this case due to higher maximum Dex.

EDIT: Also, you don't have to change anything about your Heralds if you put the 3g1b setup in your helmet and color your Hrimsorrow to 3b1r with the Vorici Jeweller's Orb method. Should be possible with 25 Chromes and 100-200 Jewellers because Hrimsorrow only needs 17 Dex:
Last edited by Guenselmann on Jun 5, 2018, 1:53:07 PM

[/quote]

You'll need at least 65 Dex on your helmet to reach 159 Dex for a lvl 21 BV, 4 less for a lvl 20 gem. Definitely recommend the Starkonja's in this case due to higher maximum Dex.[/quote]

Right but if I do that I have to spend literally 1,000 chromes to color it. Is there a better solution or do I just bite the bullet?
"

You'll need at least 65 Dex on your helmet to reach 159 Dex for a lvl 21 BV, 4 less for a lvl 20 gem. Definitely recommend the Starkonja's in this case due to higher maximum Dex.[/quote]

Right but if I do that I have to spend literally 1,000 chromes to color it. Is there a better solution or do I just bite the bullet?[/quote]

Youtube Jeweler trick. youre welcome ;')
See my edit. What you do is craft Vorici "At least two blue sockets". These will always be the first two sockets. After that you craft "Two sockets". These will be the blue ones. You then alternate between "Three sockets" and "Two sockets" until your third socket is either blue or red (will be very easy). After that you alternate between "Three sockets" and "Four sockets" until you get the last color you need.

This method works very well on Hrimsorrow because it only needs 17 Dex, thus the additional sockets are red/blue very often.
Pretty easy even on 200 stat req items. ive 4 off colored many helmet and gloves this way.
Not sure if it has been mentioned already and if it has been I apologize, for maximum dps for boss killing would we use a stat stick and a crit to spells/spell damage shield or what would be optimal, also 21/20 BV or 20/20 Vaal BV
"
gm08872 wrote:
Not sure if it has been mentioned already and if it has been I apologize, for maximum dps for boss killing would we use a stat stick and a crit to spells/spell damage shield or what would be optimal, also 21/20 BV or 20/20 Vaal BV

for real bosses youd want a shaped dagger/sceptre. example item -

as for gem 21 vaal bv.

as for mapping 100% brightbeak + shield.
Last edited by Esspay on Jun 5, 2018, 2:16:27 PM
Would u want to use 2x shaped dagger/scepter or the effects not stack and are we still using the green dream and clarity watchers eye
Last edited by gm08872 on Jun 5, 2018, 2:25:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info