[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

what do you guys think of this ring?
Last edited by IInferno on Jun 11, 2018, 12:10:19 AM
Thanks a lot for the build guide !

Slapped this setup on my lv100 ... oh boy, the damage is real.

Exactly the hilarious fun stuff I needed after grinding out max level on a slow block build.

"
IInferno wrote:

Did you delete your old character on incursion or something? You seem filthy rich for only having a lvl 74 deadeye?
"
Flitser wrote:
"
IInferno wrote:

Did you delete your old character on incursion or something? You seem filthy rich for only having a lvl 74 deadeye?

Aaaaand the profile is private. I'm usually not someone who gets suspicious over this kind of thing because someone inevitably has to find a mirror at level 50, but this is weird :>
Other than that, nice ring yeah. Essentially saves two sockets at the cost of not having any resists.
"
Guenselmann wrote:
"
Flitser wrote:
"
IInferno wrote:

Aaaaand the profile is private. I'm usually not someone who gets suspicious over this kind of thing because someone inevitably has to find a mirror at level 50, but this is weird :>
Other than that, nice ring yeah. Essentially saves two sockets at the cost of not having any resists.

I usually keep my profile private but his comment reminded me that it wasn't.
On the subject of the ring it seems like i'm saving 4 sockets total with it. curse on hit, warlords mark, herald of ash and thunder.
Last edited by IInferno on Jun 11, 2018, 12:42:19 AM
I just want to say thank you for this exceptionally effective build. I've followed it pretty closely in SSF and it has exceeded all my expectations. I am cruising through t16s already and never failed to complete a single map (ignoring elemental resist).

This build truly delivers and is indeed very strong without all the uniques, but oh boy once you get the uniques!

Often in games you trust guides like these but they don't really deliver, but not this one. Absolutely amazing. I am watching other prominent PoEr's guides and streams and this build leaves all of that FotM in the dust.

ICY EXPLOSIONS OF UTTER DESTRUCTION.
Hi, I'm still struggling with the survivability.
I keep on dying to much and most of the time on stupid situations.
Can you please check what should be improved?

I have 5k HP and 650 mana unreserved.
I have mom so I don't know what is wrong.

Will get Beacon tonight and thinking about getting a inpulsar 5L.
But I doubt if that will make the difference.

Thanks a lot for the help.
I want to continue the build but not in this way.
"
Tim1612 wrote:
Hi, I'm still struggling with the survivability.
I keep on dying to much and most of the time on stupid situations.
Can you please check what should be improved?

I have 5k HP and 650 mana unreserved.
I have mom so I don't know what is wrong.

Will get Beacon tonight and thinking about getting a inpulsar 5L.
But I doubt if that will make the difference.

Thanks a lot for the help.
I want to continue the build but not in this way.

you sure you posted to the right thread? i looked at your character and it is different from this guide in almost every way.
Thanks for the Build - i had/im having a lot of fun playin with it (the dmg is insane)
Maybe someone needs a secound Reference Point for Items.
For pure single Target im using a Tabula Rasa with +2 Aoe Gems and +2 Duration Gems.

Cleared with the Character (ULF_BV which u can find on my profile.)

- Every Map from T1-T15
- All Guardians
- All Breachlords except Chayula (no stone yet)
- Shaper
- Red Elder

Gl out there with this build Exiles - i can highly recommend it!
Damage feels a bit low for me on bosses. I was using efficacy for 6th socket, but now I am trying increased critical dmg sup. since my items dont have much crit multi.

On BV I have flat 7.2k-8.2k. On arcane storm 7-8k-8.9k.

What is consider a good flat damage on this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info