[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
Annelise22 wrote:
Damage feels a bit low for me on bosses. I was using efficacy for 6th socket, but now I am trying increased critical dmg sup. since my items dont have much crit multi.

On BV I have flat 7.2k-8.2k. On arcane storm 7-8k-8.9k.

What is consider a good flat damage on this build?

with tabula +2 aoe +2 duration gems, 3 heralds active and lightning golem my dps with no blade active at all in hideout is:

22357 (with aoe buff)
24951 (with elemental damage buff)
Hello guys, im struggling with t12+ maps, getting easily killed by bosses, seems like i need eternity to kill them. What do you suggest me to upgrade first (6L inpulsa is true RNG, skip it)

"
Hello guys, im struggling with t12+ maps, getting easily killed by bosses, seems like i need eternity to kill them. What do you suggest me to upgrade first (6L inpulsa is true RNG, skip it)

get diamond flask and use it - 25% more damage
get vaal blade vortex and use on bosses - almost doubles single target damage
follow the recommended gems and links setup
"
Alligatori wrote:
"
Annelise22 wrote:
Damage feels a bit low for me on bosses. I was using efficacy for 6th socket, but now I am trying increased critical dmg sup. since my items dont have much crit multi.

On BV I have flat 7.2k-8.2k. On arcane storm 7-8k-8.9k.

What is consider a good flat damage on this build?

with tabula +2 aoe +2 duration gems, 3 heralds active and lightning golem my dps with no blade active at all in hideout is:

22357 (with aoe buff)
24951 (with elemental damage buff)

I guess shaper ring makes all the difference in the world then? I am wondering if its even possible to play without those two rings.

I also saw your tree its quite different from the guide. Ill try that I think and see.
Last edited by Annelise22 on Jun 11, 2018, 3:17:44 AM
"
Annelise22 wrote:
I guess shaper ring makes all the difference in the world then? I am wondering if its even possible to play without those two rings.

I also saw your tree its quite different from the guide. Ill try that I think and see.

Mark of the Shaper adds around 15-20% DPS compared to a ring with no damage mods at all. When people struggle with a build it's often small things that add up: Gem levels, gem quality, character levels (lack of skill points), jewels, flasks, and obviously damage affixes on jewellery.

Just checked for fun: I am at 3300/3700 tooltip in full potato MF gear on what is effectively a 5-link. Item rarity is actually good in Incursions :D
Last edited by Guenselmann on Jun 11, 2018, 3:28:25 AM
"
Guenselmann wrote:
"
Annelise22 wrote:

Mark of the Shaper adds around 15-20% DPS compared to a ring with no damage mods at all. When people struggle with a build it's often small things that add up: Gem levels, gem quality, character levels (lack of skill points), jewels, flasks, and obviously damage affixes on jewellery.

Thanks man will check those out.
Legit build !

Easy to farm all content ! Thx a lot for this !
Peace exile.
Finally got a cheap warlord's mark ring for 1 ex. Quick question => what gem setups do you go for when you have a warlord's mark ring? What should I use for my Immortal Call 4 link/Hrimsorrow Gloves curse on hit setup?
i cant understand where did he put 6 jewels, that he show in his gear. Where? To the tree? Explain pls to noob. SIX jewels wtf
"
KERTAR wrote:
i cant understand where did he put 6 jewels, that he show in his gear. Where? To the tree? Explain pls to noob. SIX jewels wtf

He isn't using 6 jewels, green dream is just another option.
Last edited by WhaleRum on Jun 11, 2018, 3:59:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info