[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

well just experiment, u could run a portal gem because why not, u could run another curse to play in ur hrims. do what ever fits u. as monti_jones says this build is pretty versatile in the way u can build it. asked like 4 different people with bv build i ran into and not a single one had the same setup. some even use new unique shields and stuff. u actually can make everything work.
i for my self run dagger scepter for boss killing (1.5m dps atm) like elder and t15 and higher and brightbeak + any shield witch shieldcharge for lab and fast map farming

btw hertas i highly recommend u upgrade ur weapons. search for gain mods and open suffix and craft ur spellcrit urself. the ring was the wrong choice to upgrade at the stage of ur equip
Do you have a pastebin of that build please?
Does this build work fine when going double ventor + biscos collar/leash ?
Yesterday I had a thought, that I have not yet validated but seems quite nice:
Instead of buying a decent rolled warlords mark curse ring for 3ex+, why not use orb storms+curse on hit+power charge on crit + warlords mark? will that work?
This because the ring is only there for boss cursing cuz herald of thunder does an amazing job on mobs already. If this setup works i don't think i'll ever buy that ring :D
"
Hikashuri wrote:

I'm clearing T14 10 mod maps with this build with full MF MF gear (goldwrym, sadimas glovas, double rarity rings, biscos collar) :D and also on 5L inpulsa... still oneshots everything... I jsut swap gloves for harder bosses (t12+ usually)
"
Hikashuri wrote:

Can't even bother to go 1 page back eh?
Yes it is fine. Totally fine, like any other setup you choose with this build. There is litteraly nothing this build can not do! I opened an ele reflect map by accident today. Unslotted PtL, Hrimsorrow, all Heralds and did the map anyways. Go with whatever the heck you want for a few days then use the currency you made to change everything into a completely different setup and try that out. That's what I've been doing at least.

@DirtyDot I think you could add this to the FAQ: YES, this build can do everything! Maybe at least some will read it.
Where is my damage supposed to come from? I equipped a 5L Inpulsa, Zeel and Brightbeak(which was a downgrade in damage from my other weapons), and I'm very slow in clearing. I feel like the Inpulsa has not helped me at all. Do I need to dual wield better weapons or something?
Well, I just got my Shaper kill this league, he went down super fast. 1.7m dps according to PoB.

Here is my gear

"
Last edited by alucardtnuoc on Jun 11, 2018, 11:48:41 AM

What upgrades should I aim for next?
"
darqnyght wrote:
What upgrades should I aim for next?

The holy trinity of "what should I upgrade?": Gem quality, jewels, flasks. Get an elder ring with warlord's mark on hit for consistent leech. The best rare belt for this build is a stygian vise with a good abyss jewel in it.

EDIT: And please take the Coordination notable at the shadow start. 12% attack speed and 6% cast speed is incredible value for this build ;)
Last edited by Guenselmann on Jun 11, 2018, 12:13:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info