[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

Good day
i have a bit trouble with the map bosses they die slow, i read here people have 22k dmg but i have only 3k... how to grow up dps?
here my char https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/justjulian/characters
Thanks
What about shield charge instead of whirling blades? Isn't that better? If no, could someone explain?
Yellow Elder and Shaper Down tonight.

Elder deathless, Shaper not so much. lol

Spoiler

Back to farming Shaped Burial Chambers till my eyes bleed.
livejamie
I took ring with warlord's mark. In guide it says I can remove gems Warlord's Mark in stuff for another gems. But what remove and what add? Can someone help me?
My stuff

Hey i was some Streamer play with Elemental Overload. Is this better then crit Build?
After trying out multiple setups for this build I think I finally understand how this build works:

1. get Inpulsa
2. spin up and hit a pack
3. ???
4. profit!

I tried: whirling, charging, leaping, blasphemy WM, CoH WM, more effect duration, different charge generation setups, double dagger, scepter + shiel and other stuff I don't remember. Apparently there is a SSF non-crit version, I saw some go double curse too? Nothing matters, packs go boom either way. Currently I run MF gear, because why not? The build is highly customisable, brings a high base damage, has great scaling, can do any content and you even can level with your main skill. What more can you ask from a build?

My current setup:

No idea how people struggle with this. All the conversion stuff can be missleading but if you just follow the guide it is kinda fool proof up to T10s and maybe even beyond.

PS: Seriously though, Inpulsa is such a broken item. I wouldn't be surprised if it goes legacy soon.
Playing SSF trying to get Atziri's Promise but keep getting 1 shot by the clones, assuming from the curse reflect.
Any ideas how to easily change the build to help with it. I tried taking out all the curse affecting gems but I still got one shot even with one Blade Vortex active
"
Shinkku wrote:
Playing SSF trying to get Atziri's Promise but keep getting 1 shot by the clones, assuming from the curse reflect.
Any ideas how to easily change the build to help with it. I tried taking out all the curse affecting gems but I still got one shot even with one Blade Vortex active

use conc effect and don't hit the reflect clone (the one holding a mirror)
Oh hahaha! Yeah, right. That makes slightly more sense
I took ring with warlord's mark. In guide it says I can remove gems Warlord's Mark in stuff for another gems. But what remove and what add? Can someone help me?

What about me?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info