3.8 New Queens Escape + Baron - super fast physical skeletons + zombies

Hi with Commander of Darkness and Purity and the easy access to resist nodes, could this build go MF builds? Wondering if items iqq works on minion kills.
"

Hi with Commander of Darkness and Purity and the easy access to resist nodes, could this build go MF builds? Wondering if items iqq works on minion kills.

IIQ and IIR both work on minions. I think a decent build is possible. I tried to make a theoretical Magic Find build last league, but got hung up trying to get IIQ, and those items don't synergise well.

I've since found out that IIR is just as good in most cases, as IIQ. (watch a youtuber called slippery jim)

Add to that new items like this one:

And you can definitely make something work. Let us know if you put a good build together!
Hey

I'm a new player, and i'm currently trying your build as my second char in PoE
I wanted to thank you about it. You explain just everything, and I could level my summoner through all acts without any problem. I'm currently gathering the gear, and I'm glad the one you propose is not too expansive

There are a few things i don't really understand cause i'm not too familiar yet with game mechanics, but it will come with time

So thx a lot !

since this build is relatively cheap, what are the best corruptions to look for on items? I've been corrupting gloves/boots/jewels when I have free resources. I got the 'cannot be inflicted with corrupted blood on one of my jewels so far, and a somewhat worthless evasion one on warpath boots.
"
Mon'tregul's grasp and a defensive shield is a great option

How would you adjust the skills for this option?
"
grimlock9999 wrote:
Vaal skeletons summons a few mages a few archers and a general. This makes it hard for your support gems to buff every minion type in the vaal spell. Brutality will make the mage skeletons do zero damage. projectile supports will enhance the archers, but not the general or the melee skellies. So you may see some people in the thread talk about dropping brutality to help the caster skellies do some damage.

I am currently setup without brutality and really I don't notice any practical difference one way or another. I just don't like my skeleton mages to be sad doing no damage. Nothing is worse than a depressed skeleton mage.
"
since this build is relatively cheap, what are the best corruptions to look for on items? I've been corrupting gloves/boots/jewels when I have free resources. I got the 'cannot be inflicted with corrupted blood on one of my jewels so far, and a somewhat worthless evasion one on warpath boots.

Since this build is a bit light on protecting against elemental damage, I'd say +1 to max resists is one of the best. +1 to gems in chest is the best, as it would synergise well with a level 4 empower. Also fine would be the reduction to crit corruption.
Last edited by grimlock9999 on Jun 14, 2018, 7:19:57 PM
"
Mon'tregul's grasp and a defensive shield is a great option

How would you adjust the skills for this option?

The key adjustment I suggest is to have wyrmscale gloves and put zombies in there for a psuedo 5 link. Skellies go in armour. Shield must then be Ahn's heritage, and 2 X fragility jewels in the tree. The rampage gives us back some minion speed that we lose from getting rid of queens escape. That rampage is soo good for defences. It regularly stuns all monsters on the screen!

Here's a sweet, expensive build that would give you ridiculously good variation of defences. I currently have the scourge in weapon one to represent a 90-100% increased minion damage incursion rare. This is easily replacable with mon'treguls grasp, but I think the rare is better for defence as it gives an extra 6% physical damage reduction (because more zombies), and you can get a nice cast speed mod too.

The body armour is easily replacable with any other, but with Perfect form, we get such good defences vs spells! (to get the colours we want, we'd probably have to corrupt it for 6 white sockets too)

https://pastebin.com/7VJgSgyt

The dream defence stats:
64% block
59% spell block
40% spell dodge
11K armour
8K evasion
81% max resists
3 X Vaal purities available to cast for bosses of that element
Rampage defence animations
"
I am currently setup without brutality and really I don't notice any practical difference one way or another. I just don't like my skeleton mages to be sad doing no damage. Nothing is worse than a depressed skeleton mage.

Lolol. Pacifist skeleton mages are happy you chose brutality!
Grim, can you post your entire gear setup for the level 93 necromancer with the best gear you got?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info