3.8 New Queens Escape + Baron - super fast physical skeletons + zombies

"
I can't get my chromes right for my 5 link queen's escape:

right now I have 3 blue, 1 red, and 1 green.

ZOmbie, minion life, minion damage, brutality, and faster attacks.

Is this a good setup? Can I do anything else with that last green? And should I keep brutality or go with melee physical?

Throw in faster attacks for the green slot. Brutality gives you better stats, so keep that.
"
grimlock9999 wrote:
"
Hey Grim, nice build. and just following it very closely. but just wanna know why does this build ignore OFFERING gems??? shall i make a setup of offering gems CWDT for more damage boost or may be for better defense eventually ?

can you please explain this route with proper clearance ? i mean it by Bone offering, flesh offering etc..

Good question. The only reason to ignore offerings is laziness. The build aims to minimise button pushes.

Offerings are a really good option if you want to deviate from the standard build. They offer great utility, you can easily fit in a CWDT desecrate, or even a self cast desecrate, so plenty of corpses for you .. And commander of darkness or fleshbinder are non-essential ascendencies, so either can switch to mistress of sacrifice.

Since I love defences, I'd say Bone offering is the best choice, but flesh offering will speed up your clear time in maps. I think Blood offering is the best boost to DPS, but you need the bloodbond unique body armour to run it.

So in short, self cast offering skill takes up only one gem slot, take one cast every 4 or so seconds, and I'm just too lazy to use them!

Hey Grim, Thanks a lot for reply. :) Actually M just recreating my build again, just leveled my toon up to 83 with not good gears and no targeted skill gems till now.. But now, i just wanna make it bullet proof as i see other builds as well. but i have some doubts.

1. After taking a reply from you, it seems i would go with bone offering for now but i'm thinking to make two separate CWDT setup with Bone offering and desecrate. low lvl cwdt+desecrate set up and high lvl cwdt+bone offering setup. i will always have corpse around me for bone offering... will it work ?

2. or shall i just go with hatred, haste and other offensive auaras? just getting confused with other pastebin links you have posted where those guys are usin hatred, haste and heralds with minion and physical builds... just wanna know will thee heralds hatred etc work with physical build ? like we will get cold damage from hatred. so how does it gonna wok with physical build as we are not doing elemental. m bit confused with this..

Last edited by MrMohit on Jun 13, 2018, 6:58:48 AM
"
grimlock9999 wrote:
"
I can't get my chromes right for my 5 link queen's escape:

right now I have 3 blue, 1 red, and 1 green.

ZOmbie, minion life, minion damage, brutality, and faster attacks.

Is this a good setup? Can I do anything else with that last green? And should I keep brutality or go with melee physical?

Throw in faster attacks for the green slot. Brutality gives you better stats, so keep that.

So faster attacks vs. melee physical, there's no real difference?
"
So faster attacks vs. melee physical, there's no real difference?

melee phys is worth about 10% more damage. A bit of difference, but not worth blowing all your chromas for.
"
Hey Grim, Thanks a lot for reply. :) Actually M just recreating my build again, just leveled my toon up to 83 with not good gears and no targeted skill gems till now.. But now, i just wanna make it bullet proof as i see other builds as well. but i have some doubts.

1. After taking a reply from you, it seems i would go with bone offering for now but i'm thinking to make two separate CWDT setup with Bone offering and desecrate. low lvl cwdt+desecrate set up and high lvl cwdt+bone offering setup. i will always have corpse around me for bone offering... will it work ?

2. or shall i just go with hatred, haste and other offensive auaras? just getting confused with other pastebin links you have posted where those guys are usin hatred, haste and heralds with minion and physical builds... just wanna know will thee heralds hatred etc work with physical build ? like we will get cold damage from hatred. so how does it gonna wok with physical build as we are not doing elemental. m bit confused with this..

1. Yes, the CWDT combo you describe works well, and saves you pressing a button every 4 seconds or so.

2. Do not use heralds, they won't help a minion build.

Hatred will not work with the brutality gem, so you must choose one or the other.

This build guide focuses on using brutality and pure physical damage. Our mana goes towards defences.
It is quite easy to use our mana for hatred/haste, and swap brutality for a different gem, so you will see some options in the pastebin section that go this road.

A more detailed explanation of the pros and cons of either can be found in a previous post in this thread here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2114607/page/16
I have ascended...my first ever 6 link. It's a Belly of the Beast, just 1% from perfect.

I am off to destroy everything in my path.
"
totalhavok3 wrote:
PSA for those that have not used Animate Guardian before (like me) or those that may be a bit slow (also me).. he disappears when you log out but doesn’t go away completely. I was gettin frustrated because if I logged out I had to resummon him with new uniques but just cast the spell again without any equipment and he reappears with the same equipment he had.

TL;DR:
I’m an idiot.

Love the build Grim, I’m really having fun so thank you.

You're not alone brother. lol
Grim (or anyone else!). Two questions...

1) Why do we need to Desecrate in higher level Maps to bring the Carnage Chieftans (Stygians) back with Spectre? Why cant we just use the ones we get from Act 2?

2) Which Maps do Carnage Chieftans spawn in (for Desecrate and then Spectre the Chieftans)?

Still loving your build. Up to Tier 10 maps now :)
Last edited by krookra on Jun 13, 2018, 11:42:33 AM
Hi, I'm loving the build so far, some days ago I leveled the character up and I'm doing some maps now, still with the building equipment.

There's so much I need to get still that I'm gettin some option paralysys... I got dropped an Exalted orb and was wondering if you guys would give me some instructions or priorities to which items I should go for first!

This is my current build (won't use any unset ring in the final build):

Thanks ^^
"
Grim (or anyone else!). Two questions...

1) Why do we need to Desecrate in higher level Maps to bring the Carnage Chieftans (Stygians) back with Spectre? Why cant we just use the ones we get from Act 2?

The level of monsters directly affects the hit points and damage of a monster, even the monsters that fight for us. Since we don't care that much about their damage, it's mainly the hitpoints we want. High level Carnage Chieftans have much higher hit points

"
2) Which Maps do Carnage Chieftans spawn in (for Desecrate and then Spectre the Chieftans)?

Carnage chieftans do not spawn naturally in any normal map.
Casting desecrate brings corpse types that are mostly decided by the type of map you are in. But every time you cast desecrate, there is the chance to summon a corpse type that is a replica of your current spectre, but a much higher level.
That is why we first need to raise the low level spectre type, then we need to go to the high level map, then cast desecrate until we find the right corpse, then cast raise spectre again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info