[3.4] Teleports Behind You - Poet's Pen Lightning Warp & Arc, MF / Facetank t16 / Shaper / U. Elder

No idea how you can get 7k hp, I just spent my currency on the heavy cost uniq items and Im just under 5k, would love for someone to take a peek at my gear.

Its 7k effective hp, so 5k hp + MoM.
I understand, that makes sense now. Still probably need better gear but I gotcha.
How come Swift Affliction, Frenzy, and Barage are all low level gems?
"
PUNSHET2 wrote:

cuz frenzy and barage are only used to trigger the poet's pens. Leveling those gems only make it harder to clear physical ref maps. You only need swift affliction for the reduced duration.
"
PUNSHET2 wrote:

We use swift affliction because it has 15% Reduced Duration and that doesnt scale with leveling, always is 15%

Frenzy we just need frenzy charges from it, so doesnt matter what level still does almost 0 damage, for frenzy you dont care leveling but you want quality, because quality gives more attack speed 0.5 per quality

Barrage we use this for life gain on hit, same as frenzy does almost 0 damage, and we scale gain on hit with GMP(quality gives attack speed) + faster attacks (quality gives attack speed)
This build has gotten CRAZY expensive this league, holy guacamole guys.
Thanks for the help!
Good news,

just tested a 5% chance to gain power charge on critical strike corrupted roll on Poet.

As I was hoping for it is global and I managed to proc it both with arc and hearald of thunder even tho my ball lightning was socketed into the poet.

this can free us atleast two gems - power charge on crit sup and orb of storms :)

I think that 5% roll is enough I had 3 power charges most of the time and the map was low tier and things dies in one hit so in higher maps it will be a lot easier to maintain 3 charges 100% of the time esp vs bosses.

For the next wands i'll try to get Penetration or a combo of Pen + crit/ leech from lightning damage.

Also need to check if the lightning damage roll is global if so it will add us a lot of dps
Last edited by Darksiders25 on Jun 12, 2018, 3:02:34 AM
"
Darksiders25 wrote:
Good news,

For the next wands i'll try to get Penetration or a combo of Pen + crit/ leech from lightning damage.

Also need to check if the lightning damage roll is global if so it will add us a lot of dps

Can't get leech on wands anymore unless you're playing standard and buy legacy wands. lightning damage corruption will be weapon damage not global.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info