[3.4] Teleports Behind You - Poet's Pen Lightning Warp & Arc, MF / Facetank t16 / Shaper / U. Elder

No helmets with Reduced Ball Lightning Projectile Speed enchant on poe.trade. Why?
Last edited by theR0cker on Jun 16, 2018, 2:13:42 PM
"
sirdec wrote:
i m lvl81 now / impulsa + 4 poet's

there are difference beetween path of building and the 115 skill points.

should i have to take node DEEP THOUGHTS or not?

should i have to take node LIGHT OF DIVINITY or not?

ty for the answer

You want around 43% of your life as unreserved mana. If you need more mana to hit that (and you probably do), then yes, take deep thoughts.

Light of divinity is good, but low priority. You can pick it up after other stuff.
i just bought the most item,just not the neck atm,got still some chaos left and a exalt to spend,bought me a q18 gmp,wich other qgems are realy good to invest in?
I haven't deleted shaper quite this hard since the days of 3.0 spectre summoner with pre nerf TV + wickermen.

Single target is insane (shaper phases don't last more than 5 seconds), clear speed with arc/inpulsa/prolif is plain stupid and facetanking a turbo minotaur with the LGoH from barrage is a just a joke.

10/10 would do again, trying to find something else to play that's equally stupid now lol
any video for uber elder?
What skill are you guys using to proc poet's pen?
I've been just using auto attack but it doesn't use mana and I noticed in some of the videos people's mana is going down so I must be doing something wrong.
"
Khaini wrote:
What skill are you guys using to proc poet's pen?
I've been just using auto attack but it doesn't use mana and I noticed in some of the videos people's mana is going down so I must be doing something wrong.

barrage/frenzy
its in the gem links :)
Hey I'm thinking about selling my perfect 6link belly to fund this build. However it's quite a commitment. How does this build play vs bosses? You literally just facetank them? What map mods are problematic? Can you easily do up to t16 maps?
Last edited by mcbats on Jun 17, 2018, 6:45:35 AM
that automaton Lw effect feels laggy or am i the only person feel it ? o,O
I have been trying to reason out why, but I can't. Why do you take the aoe nodes in Templar area? For bosses the aoe increase on ball lightning shouldn't matter, and any damage you get from it won't increase ball lightning's damage either.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info