[3.4] Teleports Behind You - Poet's Pen Lightning Warp & Arc, MF / Facetank t16 / Shaper / U. Elder

"
Schweinorg wrote:
What about atziri? We dont take "cannot take reflected damage" node so how we can kill her split? Taking ball lightning + lightning nova? Or with arc we can somehow?

spec out of Beacon of Ruin and into Paragon of Calamity if you want to farm Uber Atziri. For normal Atziri just use Shock Nova/Storm Call instead of Arc.
Is it worth upgrading Heralds on this build? Been playing it and having great success.

Looking for ideas for upgrades, I got some really great rolls on these gloves and wasn't sure if it was worth looking for IAS/AS Gloves still.

Same goes for the ring, insane mana regen on it and probably better served on a Zerphi's most likely but I've been using it for the resist/mana/hp.

I need a helm/gloves/boots enchant still and I'll be working on those. I'm probably at the point where I need to drop the area nodes and grab the multi nodes too.
"
Narcoticc93 wrote:
I'm loving this build in Incursion ATM, great job! Anyone here can help me with gear upgrades though? I have enough currency to invest in mostly anything you guys tell me to, and here is the build:

I have noticed some upgrade paths you can take:

1. get 30% ms boots - the speed of lightning warp is affected by MS
2. get an opal ring with inc lightning damage mod
3. get a wise oak with 15% pen and balance your resistances around it
4. get damage penetration corrupted wands (quite expensive)
5. get 21 arc and 21 ball lightning
6. get a 6L inpulsa and socket quality culling strike as 6th link making sure your aps is below 3.75
7. if you are really rich, get a 20% cooldown reduction belt and scale up your attacks per second to ~4.75

8. down to preference but seething divine life flask seems to be bis, maybe consider getting one instead of your current flask

I've scaled up the build quite a bit and have invested multiple ex already, it can be scaled even more but here is my gear for your reference:

For MF I switch to:

Last edited by chancer on Jun 18, 2018, 4:29:58 AM
Hi, I've seen another variation of this build using indigons/kaoms heart with 2x fevered minds and 3x mana grand spectrum. They used a scion as pathfinder/slayer with dying sun/vinktars/wise oak/atziris promise.

I wonder how this version compares in terms of damage and survivabilty.

Hello, someone explain plx about inpulsas affixes, what we want to, in priority?
Finally finished my gearing for the Indigon version, DPS for the first arc is about 1M on the clearing mode, on the single target ball lightning + arc are..... very much not balanced.

Whoever has the money for it, I strongly suggest it!

Not as powerful as VD (about 70% of the DPS on the single target, about 25% of the damage on clearing), but much much faster and much more fun.

This is the gear (only the belt can be upgraded if I had the exalts to meta-craft it):

The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
"
rel4us wrote:
Finally finished my gearing for the Indigon version, DPS for the first arc is about 1M on the clearing mode, on the single target ball lightning + arc are..... very much not balanced.

Whoever has the money for it, I strongly suggest it!

Not as powerful as VD (about 70% of the DPS on the single target, about 25% of the damage on clearing), but much much faster and much more fun.

This is the gear (only the belt can be upgraded if I had the exalts to meta-craft it):

Can you post some juicy gameplay videos since your previous ones were lvl 75 ? :)
Last edited by chancer on Jun 18, 2018, 10:34:01 AM
I've been having an absolute blast with this char. I haven't had a (non-ED) caster this tanky since the heyday of old Arc, MoM, EB and 75% block. The dmg is through the roof. After buying my Inpulsa and Choir of the Storm the dmg went up an order of magnitude each time.

It's quite impressive how much synergy the different pieces have. Boosting your dmg by boosting your crit chance helps with defence due to the Mind of the Council. A 6-link isn't required but if you get one you can send your LGoh through the roof with a chain as a 6th link. I still need to replace my boots and get a Berek's but I'm already feeling godly in terms of clearing speed.

Thanks for the guide. Hope everyone else is having fun.

Spoiler

Last edited by f4sak3n on Jun 18, 2018, 10:42:28 AM
Any of you guys playing HC with this build, cant seem to find any?
Playing the Scion version of this build and having a blast with it. Thanks for creating/sharing and all your activity in the comments has been very helpful.

I have not killed UBER Elder yet but working my way there.

10/10 would recommend

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info