[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

4ex for this beauty
Spoiler
"
Redvex wrote:

Now i think that it's ok

pretty good!!
Love this build feeling very strong and very fun with pestilent strike

cant figure out how to get path of building to calculate true dps though
Ah my favourite poster with a new build that is exceedingly fun. What is the recommended 4-link for Pestilence Strike while leveling up? Is it Pestilence Strike, Ancestral Call, Added Chaos and Deadly Toxins?
Ah my favourite poster with a new build that is exceedingly fun. What is the recommended 4-link for Pestilence Strike while leveling up? Is it Pestilence Strike, Ancestral Call, Added Chaos and Deadly Toxins?
Just killed Sirus 8 with viper strike (I use pestilent for mapping). The build is really good, I am glad I went with it as leaguestarter. It's really tanky. With about 12ex of gear you can have around 5.5m dps on flasks according to PoB.
Overall 10/10, best build guide I've read. Thanks Torstein.
"
unhappymeal wrote:

:)
Pestilent Strike - Melee Phys - Ancestral Call - Deadly Ailments
"
"
unhappymeal wrote:

Thanks! I really appreciate you making these builds. What I love is that they perform in the upper echelon and feel smooth from start to finish, without relying on whole tree respecs or crazy stuff (Saviour + other weapons).
"
"
unhappymeal wrote:

Thanks! I really appreciate you making these builds. What I love is that they perform in the upper echelon and feel smooth from start to finish, without relying on whole tree respecs or crazy stuff (Saviour + other weapons).

PS> Is multi-strike more valuable on a four-link or does it wait for 5+?
Last edited by unhappymeal on Mar 22, 2020, 6:41:48 PM
Just to be clear :)

Is it better to run a cluster setup instead of the upper right part of the tree, ie the standard pob build tree ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info