[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
hazerer wrote:
"
tm14984 wrote:
How you handle that mana problems? Using Cobra Lash and a Ring with -6 Mana costs but that doesnt work :(

specc into mana leech nodes like soul raker

Thanks god you saved my life :D
Any tips for Uber lab? I've tried 7-8 times with different upgrades and I can't do it. I get one shot a lot, even with 4.8k life. Its hard to keep flasks up at all times if the fight takes longer so perhaps I need more dps?
"
Yalpe wrote:
Any tips for Uber lab? I've tried 7-8 times with different upgrades and I can't do it. I get one shot a lot, even with 4.8k life. Its hard to keep flasks up at all times if the fight takes longer so perhaps I need more dps?

If you get one shot by Izaro it's probably some misplays I think, I died way more to his reflect lieutenant on other builds than him since his attacks are kinda telegraphed. But you could try a decoy totem, getting darkshrines helps too like ones that disables traps in boss rooms, acceleration shrine will make the fight go way quicker too but that's too RNG to depend on.

Side note: You'll really want to get a Vaal molten shell, VMS absorbs a truck load, and you'll want to cast the regular MS off cool down. It's kinda a prevent damage before they get to you thing.
What is the reasoning behind locking the wither gem on level 12?
Is it because of the lower mana cost or the intelligence requirement?

Thanks for the well done build guide!
"
Rhitorius wrote:
What is the reasoning behind locking the wither gem on level 12?
Is it because of the lower mana cost or the intelligence requirement?

Thanks for the well done build guide!

Intelligence requirement is very high and it only gives little more area of effect.
I finally started to make this build take some shape. Got my 2 claws and 6L Perfect Form, but I was thinking about one thing, now that I got some Exalts going:

What if I put Solstice Vigil with Tribal Fury, Fenumus Weave on the glove slot, and a crafted Body Armour with +1 Curses, and allocate Phase Acro with Treads of Hope??
I know that it's a lot of currency to invest, and I'm thinking about DPS and QoL: the Temp Chains really add a good defensive layer?? What about using it in the Endgame Content, such as Sirus fight??

Did you guys think that it worth the investment??
"
wallei wrote:
I finally started to make this build take some shape. Got my 2 claws and 6L Perfect Form, but I was thinking about one thing, now that I got some Exalts going:

What if I put Solstice Vigil with Tribal Fury, Fenumus Weave on the glove slot, and a crafted Body Armour with +1 Curses, and allocate Phase Acro with Treads of Hope??
I know that it's a lot of currency to invest, and I'm thinking about DPS and QoL: the Temp Chains really add a good defensive layer?? What about using it in the Endgame Content, such as Sirus fight??

Did you guys think that it worth the investment??

mbxtreme talked about going solstice with +1 curse body armour and temp chains in maybe his last league starter video. he also played poison builds the last two leagues. maybe you find some answers in his build guides/ videos.
"
unhappymeal wrote:
Do you still think Pestilence Strike is the most balanced skill for this build with this League's mechanic? It seems to reward firing off a few shots and running on.

Once you have the right gear PS is about perfect for this league. You pretty much hit one target in a pack for half a second and move on to the next. It becomes extremely efficient and fast. In the mean time Plague Bearer really helps out. But once you're geared up you can decide if you still want to use PB or not. I didn't use it at all last league and ran this build farming juiced T16's with no dps issues (I am using PB league and it's been a great addition). Just died here and there, mostly to my own stupidity. This build really shines in Delve too btw.
someone got an idead what new small cluster jewels are good?
"
lormdoep wrote:
someone got an idead what new small cluster jewels are good?

I'm currently using Brush with Death and Exposure Therapy on a Medium, and just a small life cluster. Mine has Peak Vigour on it, but all the little life notables are pretty good like Fettle.

I really like Brush with Death. Exposure Therapy is nice too because the only thing that I die to is Chaos damage. Also, Exposure gives nice damage since its + to the damage over time multiplier, instead of just increased damage.

Some people are using Low Tolerance, but I really dont think that Notable is necessary. I'm currently 92 in red maps, corrupting them, and map clear is not what I'm lacking. If I kill a mob they all die anyways, so I dont really see what Low Tolerance would do for the build outside of maybe doing a bit more damage to a boss with a bunch of adds. For clearing trash I havent ran into any trash yet, all the way to t16, that didnt die anyways after the first mob died. And, its a very expensive notable compared to others. I think its a good notable, but just not necessary.

Trash clear is not something Pestilence lacks(probably better for viper). Single target damage and survivability are what I need. I havent really looked at them much, but ones that buff these 2 things seem like the best choice. Brush with Death will flat out save your life in a lot of maps just because of the huge pack size with Delirium. 1% life per kill. You are gonna blow up 20-30+ mobs at a time. One I thought about trying was unwavering evil, since the only way I ever die is either chaos damage, or possibly stunned and cannot keep leeching/life on hit. I have my stunned stuff took care of atm with boot enchant/heart of oak, but its something I thought about.

For the most part you can easily fit a medium and a small jewel into the build without losing anything. Trying to add a Large cluster is where you will have to start giving up good things. When I get like 95 I might try and squeeze a Large jewel in; I can possibly free up enough for an 8 pointer or something. But just from playing so far, I think things that add survivability or single target damage is by far the best things to pick. And Brush with Death tops that list for me.
Last edited by Destructodave on Mar 21, 2020, 1:38:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info