[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
hazerer wrote:
"
wallei wrote:
I finally started to make this build take some shape. Got my 2 claws and 6L Perfect Form, but I was thinking about one thing, now that I got some Exalts going:

What if I put Solstice Vigil with Tribal Fury, Fenumus Weave on the glove slot, and a crafted Body Armour with +1 Curses, and allocate Phase Acro with Treads of Hope??
I know that it's a lot of currency to invest, and I'm thinking about DPS and QoL: the Temp Chains really add a good defensive layer?? What about using it in the Endgame Content, such as Sirus fight??

Did you guys think that it worth the investment??

mbxtreme talked about going solstice with +1 curse body armour and temp chains in maybe his last league starter video. he also played poison builds the last two leagues. maybe you find some answers in his build guides/ videos.

Frankly, after watching his poison build last league I wouldn't trust him with it. Last time he spent 150+ex to do similar dmg you can achieve on 5-10ex. Better info can be found here in the thread
"
ArkamHatchet wrote:
"
hazerer wrote:
"
wallei wrote:
I finally started to make this build take some shape. Got my 2 claws and 6L Perfect Form, but I was thinking about one thing, now that I got some Exalts going:

What if I put Solstice Vigil with Tribal Fury, Fenumus Weave on the glove slot, and a crafted Body Armour with +1 Curses, and allocate Phase Acro with Treads of Hope??
I know that it's a lot of currency to invest, and I'm thinking about DPS and QoL: the Temp Chains really add a good defensive layer?? What about using it in the Endgame Content, such as Sirus fight??

mbxtreme talked about going solstice with +1 curse body armour and temp chains in maybe his last league starter video. he also played poison builds the last two leagues. maybe you find some answers in his build guides/ videos.

Frankly, after watching his poison build last league I wouldn't trust him with it. Last time he spent 150+ex to do similar dmg you can achieve on 5-10ex. Better info can be found here in the thread

Hah! This is true. I compared this build with his and it out dps'd his at 1/10th the cost (comparing my end game gear I had last league). He comes up with interesting ideas though. He also does this build with 1 claw and a shield and I just don't think it's necessary. 2 claws feels way better and obviously gives a lot more dps. The only advantage a shield offers is a bit more survival and frees up maybe taking SV as an amulet which seems unnecessary if you're running AotS.
I saw some things about how he would keep investing in that build, but didn't finished the video. Will see later.
Since he finished all content with something pretty close to my build is ATM, I'm pretty confident I don't need to spend more currency on it, but I really like min-maxing builds that I enjoy, that's why the toughts.
Thanks for the info, I will continue to do minor upgrades and see if the Solstice go lower on price =P

Btw, I think that mbXtreme is a pretty nice streamer because he tries a lot of different things and have a playstyle that is similar to mine ^^
"
ArkamHatchet wrote:
"
hazerer wrote:
"
wallei wrote:

maybe you want to have a look at his 3.8 min-maxed version. the poison reversed self chill setup looks insanely strong.

most of his builds are expensive. if you dont like expensive builds, you should just watch it for new build and gear ideas. i love pushing builds and new ideas, so his videos are a nice source for these things.
Last edited by hazerer on Mar 22, 2020, 6:15:43 AM
I've been enjoying this build since the league start! Using Cobra Lash and the clearing speed is amazing. However I'm wondering where should I invest next (New helm with -chaos resistance on the way)... Thanks in advance!

"
Simasio wrote:
I've been enjoying this build since the league start! Using Cobra Lash and the clearing speed is amazing. However I'm wondering where should I invest next (New helm with -chaos resistance on the way)... Thanks in advance!

Recraft Rage Roar claw, new helmet if you want enchant. If you don't you can recraft that one.

Is it still better wasp nest right?
"
Redvex wrote:

Is it still better wasp nest right?

i think so ,yeah
"
hazerer wrote:

maybe you want to have a look at his 3.8 min-maxed version. the poison reversed self chill setup looks insanely strong.

most of his builds are expensive. if you dont like expensive builds, you should just watch it for new build and gear ideas. i love pushing builds and new ideas, so his videos are a nice source for these things.

Oh don't get me wrong, I don't mind expensive builds. I've invested probably over 300 ex into this build last league to min max it. I just wasn't impressed by his approach the last time I saw it. Will definitely check his approach again, he seems like a fun dude

Now i think that it's ok

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info