[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
blastinMot wrote:
"
ButtButt27 wrote:
Roger that... so Ancestral Call is always used for general mapping/clear and then Melee phys for tougher bosses?
Yes.
Unless your currency allows you buy a good amulet and annoint "Tribal Fury" on it or you get gloves with "Strike Skills target 1 additional nearby enemy". After going with one of these items, you can usually drop ancestral call permanently.

Great, thanks for the help!
What about "Wind Dancer"? I use it. It seems to me that it’s good.
"
askoban007 wrote:
What about "Wind Dancer"? I use it. It seems to me that it’s good.

It's good, but it forces you to play in an awkward manner. Without wind dancer you cast Molten Shell preventively before taking damage and then jump into a pack. With wind dancer you want to wait until you have already taken damage before casting Molten Shell.

It's great on paper but it feels weird on practice. This build already requires heavy flask management and a bunch of actives, so wind dancer increasing the difficulty isn't something I'd take for granted.
Im sorry but i cant seem to find the skill tree. The builds I've used before usually had a picture i could follow. Probably in there some where but im not sure how to access it.
where is the skill tree? im new to this site and game. thanks
"
where is the skill tree? im new to this site and game. thanks
in the path of buildig (pob) section.

Pob is a character planner tool. Highly recommend you use it if you want to play this game. Pretty much all build creators rely on it.
"
"
tytanic44 wrote:
I'm very new to this build, and relatively new to the game. I just go to mapping and I'm having a little trouble even with t2 maps.

My resistances are all at 75, but I only have 2500 health. Should I focus on getting some currency and upping my health?

Also, I love, love, love cobra lash for the clear speed, which is working great, but I'm running into mana issues against single target bosses as my mana flask runs out. Is there a quick fix for mana issues? 18 mana per cobralash right now, which goes quick with how much attack speed I have.

Other than that, this guide was great! Slow start, but once I hit about level 30 I breezed through the rest of the acts to mapping in record time (for me).

Yeah, you need to get your life up to at least 4000 asap. Goal is 5000+.

For mana, you need to allocate passive on the tree Soul Raker. Also, don't use Culling Strike with Herald of Agony before you get Enlighten lvl 4 gem.

Why not use Herald with Enlightenment 2-3? Should I take it out of the link?
You do use the herald, just not the culling strike support. Linking the support to the aura increases it's mana reservation. So without enlighten lvl4 you won't have enough mana left to use your abilities consistently.
"
Corioliss wrote:
You do use the herald, just not the culling strike support. Linking the support to the aura increases it's mana reservation. So without enlighten lvl4 you won't have enough mana left to use your abilities consistently.

So there must be something I am doing wrong.

I have 25% mana left, easy time using skills all the time. I use PS, I have Arctic Armor, HoA and Malvolence up. I spend mana only using wither I feel like so it seems like not a problem :(

Im doing PS build. Which was great till this morning, suddenly I have changed something with it and started dying all the time and cannot kill bosses, I tried to revert the changes, still dying.

It gets to the point that I am cosnidering completely revamping stuff :(. And this was the best time I had mapping since ever. Now im hard stuck on tier 10-11.

Any suggestions? I swapped from 6L other chest to 5L perfect form the only one, added all the % hp jewels and so on, still feel squishy af.

I snapshot molten shell, I jump in, and beg for mercy. I try to whirwlind blades from things I know might kill me, but sometimes I just die. I do have both staunching flask and corrupted blood implicit on jewels.

I feel sad, spend so much currency on this build and cannot do stuff :(
"
bgumis1 wrote:
"
Corioliss wrote:

So there must be something I am doing wrong.

I have 25% mana left, easy time using skills all the time. I use PS, I have Arctic Armor, HoA and Malvolence up. I spend mana only using wither I feel like so it seems like not a problem :(

Im doing PS build. Which was great till this morning, suddenly I have changed something with it and started dying all the time and cannot kill bosses, I tried to revert the changes, still dying.

It gets to the point that I am cosnidering completely revamping stuff :(. And this was the best time I had mapping since ever. Now im hard stuck on tier 10-11.

Any suggestions? I swapped from 6L other chest to 5L perfect form the only one, added all the % hp jewels and so on, still feel squishy af.

I snapshot molten shell, I jump in, and beg for mercy. I try to whirwlind blades from things I know might kill me, but sometimes I just die. I do have both staunching flask and corrupted blood implicit on jewels.

I feel sad, spend so much currency on this build and cannot do stuff :(

You probably started using Perfect form which lowers your cold resistance by 30%.
Your current cold res is 55%.

edit: yeah, just saw whole post... get your cold res up
Also, you will have Aspect of the Spider later on gloves which reserves 25% mana. Therefore need for Enlighten gem.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jun 23, 2020, 6:39:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info