[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
Milkbread wrote:
Could anyone give me some advice on what I should be upgrading next? Although I'm pretty much broke as I haven't played too much previously and have no idea how to earn currency other than doing the chaos orbs vendor recipe. Tried Blight league for a couple of weeks and stopped PoE after.

Get more life on your belt.
5k+ should be your target.

Start crafting better claws. Just search the last 10-20 pages on how to craft them this league.

Get fenumus gloves. Not sure though if these are a thing with cobra lash.

Get a -mana cost craft on your rare ring.
Ditch the mana flask and replace Coralito's or another defence flask.

The rest is more or less experience on how to play it.
When to pop your molten shell/vaal molten shell etc...
"
"
Janitsu wrote:
Hi,

in the post you state that you should be running these support skills with Pestilent Strike:

However, in the PoB it has Awakened Unbound Ailments instead of the Melee Physical Damage Support gem. Which one is the correct one?

Other than that, thank you for the great build :)!

tnx :)

If you can afford awakened unbound ailments go with them. If not, go with Melee phys damage.

thanks for the answer :)
"
blastinMot wrote:
"
Milkbread wrote:
Could anyone give me some advice on what I should be upgrading next? Although I'm pretty much broke as I haven't played too much previously and have no idea how to earn currency other than doing the chaos orbs vendor recipe. Tried Blight league for a couple of weeks and stopped PoE after.

Get more life on your belt.
5k+ should be your target.

Start crafting better claws. Just search the last 10-20 pages on how to craft them this league.

Get fenumus gloves. Not sure though if these are a thing with cobra lash.

Get a -mana cost craft on your rare ring.
Ditch the mana flask and replace Coralito's or another defence flask.

The rest is more or less experience on how to play it.
When to pop your molten shell/vaal molten shell etc...

Thanks for the advice!

I'm working on a new claw now, just need to get that augment chaos mod on harvest.

For life on belt, I looked at poeDB and it seems that I would need to get a hunter base to be able to craft both life and max life on it.

I'm still leveling an enlightened gem so I can't use the fenemus aspect of spider.

Also working on the syndicate to get the veiled craft to drop, so far no luck.
That's why I'm using the mana flask as I run out of mana so fast even with the nodes on tree.
Death Rush is a good cheap ring for the build it give up to 350 accuracy up to 300 armor some life and a lot of chaos res life leech and onslaught.
"
blastinMot wrote:
"
arzate03 wrote:
I just found out that although aberrant fossils can grant the "60% chance for poisons to deal 100% damage" harvest crafting does not allow for chaos seeds to augment items with poison mods.

wanted to add to this but game said no :(

Yeah, no poison harvest crafts does suck a little.

Nooooooaaoooooooo 😭

Getting that prefix via augment attack mod crafting seems very unlikely ...

At least it should be possible to add a chaos Hunter Mod (with the right influence that is)

Guess I'll have to get rich and buy the 60/100 claws then 😖
"
Milkbread wrote:

For life on belt, I looked at poeDB and it seems that I would need to get a hunter base to be able to craft both life and max life on it.
That would be perfect, but on a normal high item level belt max. life cann roll up to 90-99 life.

"
Milkbread wrote:

I'm still leveling an enlightened gem so I can't use the fenemus aspect of spider.

That's why I'm using the mana flask as I run out of mana so fast even with the nodes on tree.
Do you play SSF?
If you want to farm the -mana cost craft on rings, you need to have Elreon in your syndicate, because only he drops those veiled rings. If you have him, you can pop a "Kalandra's Craft" prophecy, for a chance of him dropping 4 of these veiled rings.

"
BluMetal wrote:
Getting that prefix via augment attack mod crafting seems very unlikely ...

At least it should be possible to add a chaos Hunter Mod (with the right influence that is)
Yes, via augment attack the chances are very slim. You could try via add influence mod, because elder counts as an influence. Not too easy to get this craft, but better chances then with the "attack" tag.

Or just craft a claw from scratch.
As far as I remember you can craft ''cannot roll attack mods'' on a weapon, then augment attack for a 50/50 chance to get the poison elder mod, the other being the bleed mod. At least that's how the bleed bows are made, should work the same for poison claws.

Reason being these elder mods do have an attack crafting tag, but not an attack meta tag. Kinda weird.

Not 100% certain on this though, and I can't chreck right now, because I'm on mobile.
"
Corioliss wrote:
As far as I remember you can craft ''cannot roll attack mods'' on a weapon, then augment attack for a 50/50 chance to get the poison elder mod, the other being the bleed mod. At least that's how the bleed bows are made, should work the same for poison claws.

Reason being these elder mods do have an attack crafting tag, but not an attack meta tag. Kinda weird.

Not 100% certain on this though, and I can't chreck right now, because I'm on mobile.

Pretty sure that doesn't work, the only tag on the 60% mod is poison
Hello everyone

I decided to try this build because I happened to get a few good deals on some claws that I could easily perfect with Harvest.
The damage is great but I feel so very squishy when going past T12 or so. As soon as Molten Shell is down I run the risk of getting randomly one-shot. I'm not talking about big slams that you're supposed to avoid, I'm talking about medium slaps from blue mobs in a map with only 1 damage mod.

Here's my PoB, I'd be happy if someone could take a look: https://pastebin.com/M9iFLZxR

I'm level 82 but I'm only missing about 600 life or so from a level 95 character, and I doubt getting those 600 hp will turn these one-shots into something that is really manageable at all.

I saw that there were variants of the build with Divine Flesh. I do feel like it would help the build but it's a pretty big change that would be quite expensive at this point and I'm not even sure it would completely fix the issues
"
blastinMot wrote:
"
Milkbread wrote:

That would be perfect, but on a normal high item level belt max. life cann roll up to 90-99 life.

That would make a difference already. Now i just need to hit lv93 and I can get the next tree passive of 10% max life. Definitely made a difference from 91 -> 92 when I picked up the 5% max life passive.

"
Milkbread wrote:

Do you play SSF?
If you want to farm the -mana cost craft on rings, you need to have Elreon in your syndicate, because only he drops those veiled rings. If you have him, you can pop a "Kalandra's Craft" prophecy, for a chance of him dropping 4 of these veiled rings.

Errr no I don't play SSF. But I would love to get those crafts in my crafting bench and Elreon is a pain when he finally spawns in an encounter but doesn't drop veiled items. Thanks for the tip on the prophecy, gotta go grab some.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info