[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Right now I'm using a ring with the -9 mana for non-channeling spells and also have a claw that gives +14 mana on hit.

Do I need to get an amulet with the non-channeling enchant as well? Or will this be more than enough to sustain my mana? If not, I'd have to replace my necklace which I think is pretty good overall.

"
kserviss wrote:
Right now I'm using a ring with the -9 mana for non-channeling spells and also have a claw that gives +14 mana on hit.

Do I need to get an amulet with the non-channeling enchant as well? Or will this be more than enough to sustain my mana? If not, I'd have to replace my necklace which I think is pretty good overall.

With only one mana cost reduction mod I have never had mana issues even when I only had 27 mana to use (currently at 59).
"
Corioliss wrote:
"
Rorshan wrote:
"
Corioliss wrote:
As far as I remember you can craft ''cannot roll attack mods'' on a weapon, then augment attack for a 50/50 chance to get the poison elder mod, the other being the bleed mod. At least that's how the bleed bows are made, should work the same for poison claws.

Reason being these elder mods do have an attack crafting tag, but not an attack meta tag. Kinda weird.

Not 100% certain on this though, and I can't chreck right now, because I'm on mobile.

Pretty sure that doesn't work, the only tag on the 60% mod is poison
I did check again, and it does actually work that way.
All mirror tier bleed bows are made with this method, and the logic behind it is the same for poison weapons.
Maybe the attack tag on the 60% poison mod doesn't show ingame but it does have it. Confirmed by https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Claw

It works fine !
Bought one divine a gemini claw base with attack speed and dot multiplier did the cannot roll attack / augment attack and get the 60% chance for poison double 100% more dmg on my first try.
how about this build on HC?Is it viable?
"
MrHyperion wrote:
how about this build on HC?Is it viable?
Wouldn't recommend it.
It's fairly tanky once you have it all figured out, but the way there can be a little rocky.

Also I think it maybe has one too few defence layers to really be HC viable. Maybe if you incorporate overleech or Divine Flesh, but those will take a bit of starting currency.

If you want to play a DoT melee in HC i would rather recommend smth like max block Lacerate Gladiator or something along those lines.
Definitely my favourite build I've played so far since starting in Incursion league. Also highest level character so far with 95 being a total breeze to get. Tried doing a couple other builds but just keep coming back to this one and looking to improve everything about it. Next upgrade definitely has to be my ring, have some harvest crafted stuff but those don't have accuracy. So so much fun though almost feels like I'm cheating at this point with how easy things can be but this is also my most expensive build that doesn't just use Headhunter so far :P
Going to upgrade my amulet. Are the +1 dex/chaos skill gems really that good?
"
daason wrote:
Going to upgrade my amulet. Are the +1 dex/chaos skill gems really that good?
Not as good on Attack builds as they are on spell builds, but it's still a bit of damage.

If you're unsure just raise thd level of your main skill in PoB by 1 or 2 and see how much DPS that gives you.
"
Frogasaki wrote:
Definitely my favourite build I've played so far since starting in Incursion league. Also highest level character so far with 95 being a total breeze to get. Tried doing a couple other builds but just keep coming back to this one and looking to improve everything about it. Next upgrade definitely has to be my ring, have some harvest crafted stuff but those don't have accuracy. So so much fun though almost feels like I'm cheating at this point with how easy things can be but this is also my most expensive build that doesn't just use Headhunter so far :P
Spoiler

Happy to hear! :D

Few things,
try to get rare jewel with immunity to Corrupted Blood.
Also, you don't need that much elemental resistances. Capping them is totally fine.
"
"
Frogasaki wrote:
Spoiler

Happy to hear! :D

Few things,
try to get rare jewel with immunity to Corrupted Blood.
Also, you don't need that much elemental resistances. Capping them is totally fine.

Yeah me having that much res just kind of happened honestly, it just started from me like first gearing and using harvest to help me out when I didn't have a whole lot of res and so now I'm pretty decently over capped.
As for the corrupted blood jewel that's also something I plan on getting but have just been selling any I corrupt that have life on them because I wanted one with life and a damage roll or two but maybe I shouldn't be so stubborn about that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info