[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Hello,
Thanks for the build. I had a lot of fun playing it. In my opinion, it is a very affordable build that allows to do full content without having to pump many exalts in it. I also didn't have to pay attention to map mods since 99% are doable.

First time ever I was able to do some endgame content:
Uber Elder (first attempt ever)
Uber Atziri (first attempt ever)
Sirus aw.8
Full Delirium (first time ever)

I use Venom Gyre for map farming. My main problem is mana, but as long as there are mobs around it is ok and the damage makes up for it.
For Bosses like Conquerors/Sirius/Elder/Shaper I use my other six-linked Perfect Form with Viper Strike and swap two gems - Works great!

"
Frogasaki wrote:
Remove life, craft res on this and you can remove a res somewhere else and craft accuracy or another influence mod.
"
krepel wrote:
I use Venom Gyre for map farming. My main problem is mana, but as long as there are mobs around it is ok and the damage makes up for it.
Remove the crafted chaos on your rare ring and craft -mana cost to channeling skills instead. Quality of life is something more important than 2-3% damage.

"
krepel wrote:

For Bosses like Conquerors/Sirius/Elder/Shaper I use my other six-linked Perfect Form with Viper Strike and swap two gems - Works great!
Harvest craft some white sockets on your 1st perfect form, so you don't have to swap the item but only the two gems.
Also you have a spare perfect form to double corrupt later ;)
"
blastinMot wrote:
"
Frogasaki wrote:
Remove life, craft res on this and you can remove a res somewhere else and craft accuracy or another influence mod.

Great idea, Hadn't even thought about anything like that. Thanks a bunch I'll see what I can pull off
To be honest, this is one of the most painful build getting through from act 7-10. Its so weak to spell damage and low hp. Damage is great though.
First of all thanks for the build!

I have drop an exalted quite early (right now I'm using a super-budget equipment), so i was wondering what is the best first upgrade to do.

And you think it's better to buy a 6l perfect form(2ex right now) or try to link it by myself?

Thanks to anyone!

I got this on trade for 25c. Figuring out how to best harvest craft it. Augment chaos, remove life, craft chaos dot, and...?
Last edited by daason on Aug 4, 2020, 3:05:44 PM
"
Ahrimotto wrote:

I have drop an exalted quite early (right now I'm using a super-budget equipment), so i was wondering what is the best first upgrade to do.

And you think it's better to buy a 6l perfect form(2ex right now) or try to link it by myself?

Thanks to anyone!

Fusings are really cheap, if you have a well rolled one you can buy 1500 fusings and use the benching craft to link it.
"
Ahrimotto wrote:

Thanks to anyone!

If you don't want to gamble just buy one. There are good ones for 2ex.
HI guys!
Any idea how I can make my items even better in terms of this build?

BTW: This build rocks, did all endgame with ease, but want to push it even further, maybe awakened multistrike????

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info