[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
Daftstyle wrote:
the more tanky version.. is it way more expensive? iam just starting the char and wondering if i can just start to go for that version and basicly skip on the base version ?

Yeah, costs a bit more i think and it should have helm enchant.
"
OverlordDerp wrote:
For your Uber Melee build variant, I want to suggest these changes:

Weapon 1: Whirling Blades + Fortify + whatever

Weapon 2: Ancestral Protector + Multiple Totems + Withering Touch

Gloves: Arctic Armour + Elemental Proliferation + Enhance + Blood Rage

To summarize, I removed Fortify from Ancestral Protector and Unbound Ailments from Arctic Armour, then moved the setups around a bit so that I could most efficiently use Enhance to support both Arctic Armor's alt qual freeze chance and Blood Rage for extra attack speed. That freeze chance goes up to 44 freaking percent, which I think is more valuable than Unbound Ailments making it last longer but apply less consistently.

I dunno what to add for 3rd link on Whirling Blades, if anything at all. Faster Attacks, Blood Magic, Withering Touch, maybe you can even put Vaal Haste back in.

Yeah thats fine for the alternate q AA.
You could keep Unbound Ailments as 4th link.

You can shove in Vaal Haste but i think you will lack buttons.

"
kaculp wrote:
Is it viable to remove wither 4L and replace it if bc of Alt quality Herald (40% less dmg, but 20% chance to inflict wither)? Or not worth it?

What to replace the totems with, if so

You can use Withering Step setup from Uber melee variant but you will need helm enchant.
"
ncurph wrote:
Is there an updated path of building link for this Heist build? The one stated seems to be too old and doesn't work.

Download POB app from the link on the main page
Thanks Torstein, having a blast with the tanky version of the build. Is thread of hope worth it to use like this?

6L melee skills
Pestilent Strike/Viper Strile - Deadly Ailments - Vile Toxins - Added Chaos damage - Multistrike - Melee Physical damage

Use Ancestral Call instead of Melee Physical Damage while mapping.
If you anoint your amulet with "Tribal Fury" node there is no need to swap gems and you can drop Ancestral Call.

is this still the way to go or is the pob with unbound ailments > melee phys?
"
Rechno wrote:
Thanks Torstein, having a blast with the tanky version of the build. Is thread of hope worth it to use like this?

Ty! :)

No not really. You have to invest 4 points for something that you can get from Watcher's eye jewel for 2. Also the -30% resists.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Sep 25, 2020, 9:37:59 AM
"
Daftstyle wrote:

6L melee skills
Pestilent Strike/Viper Strile - Deadly Ailments - Vile Toxins - Added Chaos damage - Multistrike - Melee Physical damage

Use Ancestral Call instead of Melee Physical Damage while mapping.
If you anoint your amulet with "Tribal Fury" node there is no need to swap gems and you can drop Ancestral Call.

is this still the way to go or is the pob with unbound ailments > melee phys?

Until you get Awakened Unbound Ailments go with the Melee Phys.
Just did a T15 130% item quantity with fortune of the brave that gave me Delirium and finished it in 3 minutes without dieing, i'm at 10 exalt budget

https://pastebin.com/ET8kzA1S

If anyone want me to upload the video hit me up.

Just posting to say i'm happy with the build i added Vaal molten shield and i pop it sometimes and try to keep it for the boss definitely helped for the survivability

Still can't do T16 with 20% delirium and 130% quantity without dieing though.
"
Dynastiew wrote:
Just did a T15 130% item quantity with fortune of the brave that gave me Delirium and finished it in 3 minutes without dieing, i'm at 10 exalt budget

https://pastebin.com/ET8kzA1S

If anyone want me to upload the video hit me up.

Just posting to say i'm happy with the build i added Vaal molten shield and i pop it sometimes and try to keep it for the boss definitely helped for the survivability

Still can't do T16 with 20% delirium and 130% quantity without dieing though.

-Your damage is too low for that content. You are on a 5L btw.
-You have 4,5K life and you should aim for 5k+
-fire res isn't capped
-you are missing 3 passive points from the quests. Type /passives in the chat to see what you missed

Completed build can push it no prob.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info