[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

For your Uber Melee build variant, I want to suggest these changes:

Weapon 1: Whirling Blades + Fortify + whatever

Weapon 2: Ancestral Protector + Multiple Totems + Withering Touch

Gloves: Arctic Armour + Elemental Proliferation + Enhance + Blood Rage

To summarize, I removed Fortify from Ancestral Protector and Unbound Ailments from Arctic Armour, then moved the setups around a bit so that I could most efficiently use Enhance to support both Arctic Armor's alt qual freeze chance and Blood Rage for extra attack speed. That freeze chance goes up to 44 freaking percent, which I think is more valuable than Unbound Ailments making it last longer but apply less consistently.

I dunno what to add for 3rd link on Whirling Blades, if anything at all. Faster Attacks, Blood Magic, Withering Touch, maybe you can even put Vaal Haste back in.

Is there an updated path of building link for this Heist build? The one stated seems to be too old and doesn't work.
Is it viable to remove wither 4L and replace it if bc of Alt quality Herald (40% less dmg, but 20% chance to inflict wither)? Or not worth it?

What to replace the totems with, if so
Can you fossil craft the amulet for life and chaos mods? I tried doing a pristine + Aberrant combo and i got no chaos modifiers at all on my elder agate ammy. is it not guaranteed to give chaos mods?
"
adrenalburr wrote:
Can you fossil craft the amulet for life and chaos mods? I tried doing a pristine + Aberrant combo and i got no chaos modifiers at all on my elder agate ammy. is it not guaranteed to give chaos mods?
Fossils never guarantee you any mods, they just increase the chances for certain mods to roll.

If you give it more tries you will get chaos mods with this combo.

About wither totem: herald crawler doesn't attack fast enough to keep wither up with only 20% chance. It's still worth using, since the base quality does nothing, but you likely won't get 15 stacks on bosses just with the quality.
Spoiler
"
Corioliss wrote:
"
adrenalburr wrote:
Fossils never guarantee you any mods, they just increase the chances for certain mods to roll.
"
Corioliss wrote:

If you give it more tries you will get chaos mods with this combo.

About wither totem: herald crawler doesn't attack fast enough to keep wither up with only 20% chance. It's still worth using, since the base quality does nothing, but you likely won't get 15 stacks on bosses just with the quality.

Ok cool i wasn't sure, straight out of harvest and i see i'm already very spoiled with crafting haha. Thanks for the info!
Is there any reason i'm getting endurance charges and power charges? Sorry if i missed it in the build.

Also is Unholy might cool for the build?
"
Dynastiew wrote:
Is there any reason i'm getting endurance charges and power charges? Sorry if i missed it in the build.

Also is Unholy might cool for the build?
You can steal Endurance and Power Charges from enemies through the Claws of the Magpie Node.

Unholy Might does close to nothing for this build, when you go with flat chaos claws. You do close to no physical damage anyway.
If you go with full phys claws it's good though.

This claw is nice, just unfortunate that it doesn't have a free prefix for Chaos DoT Multi.
Thanks for the answer yeah i will annul it when i have enough money to rebound if it destroy the wrong mod :).
the more tanky version.. is it way more expensive? iam just starting the char and wondering if i can just start to go for that version and basicly skip on the base version ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info