[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

What do you think about this?
Cobra Lash /Alternate Quality 2/
Projectiles deal 15% increased Damage for each remaining Chain
"
Dynastiew wrote:
I spent 3 exalted but it's more 4 if you don't use livesearch

Here's a video, i'm not the best player :D. T15 map
https://youtu.be/zU-OhmC7AYY

https://pastebin.com/WxjhqfKp

I need help :), i find myself a little too squishy i though of some solutions

-Buy better life gear
-Sometimes more offense is more defense: craft my claws or finish to 6L my armor
-regret some point in my tree to get jewel slot to put life jewel

Anything i missed? What's the best choice?

Thanks for the solid build!

Um, (Vaal) Molten Shell setup? xD

Also it's time to chase best items you can find.
6 levels will add more life and 3 jewels.
"
Eldwyn wrote:
I goddamn love chaos/poison builds. I had played with venom gyre before trying pestilent strike. but I have several questions about build and its mechanics. First question is about ''strike mechanic''..I see nothing different compared to any melee class and thinking about hunter gloves with additional strike neabry enemy prefix instead getting annoint on amulet ? Does it make sense if I get both ?

Second question is about defenses of our build. Playing as a melee and being armor based a bit sucks sometimes. Thats why we use molten shell I see with no cwdt. I found a trick that we can snapshot that with numpad trick. If I find myself in a situation that moltenshell is on cooldown and I faced with mobs I can vaal moltenshell there. but still I feel like Im weak. how about some block chance nods around ambidexteriy ?

Thank you exile for making such a great build..

Main reason for feeling squishy is that you are prob in red maps and you don't have curse immunity. Having ele Weakness or Vulnerability will easily kill you.

You are also missing Jade flask. Just try to copy my flask setup.
Uber melee variant of the build is more defensive one but gearing is also specific.

About strike, no area attacking but target attacking. Hunter gloves are ok but not necessary.

"
3DDavis wrote:
What do you think about this?
Cobra Lash /Alternate Quality 2/
Projectiles deal 15% increased Damage for each remaining Chain

Does nothing for Poison build. It's more for Deadeye ele stacking.
"
Samsonite32 wrote:
Hi it's ya boi str stacking poisoner here comin at ya with a bit of a build update to show how stupid a build can get with a bit too much creativity: I've went into the deep end with memes and saw an item that could be used in str stacking builds: that's right people, I'm using this bad boy now!
(it's a bitch to color, those links are good enough now untill I feel like wasting another 800 chromes trying to get 3g1b)
Paired with this beast of an item!

Current pob dps for pestilent strike is over 6m vs Sirus with up-against-bosses-buffs (alt support gems don't get imported you need to manually put em back btw if someone tries to fact check my character), and that is without counting the shrine buffs, so even if this isn't the best way of doing things, it definitely feels viable with some fun twists! And the lesser massive shrine buff pushes me to over 6.2k hp too!
Rest of the gear in spoiler for those interested
Spoiler
also 2x inertia and str/accuracy split personality that propably isn't that worth tbh

Seems very interesting with shrine buffs. xD Ill tinker with that later in the league when ill have currency.
Добрый день!Приношу извинения за некорректный язык...Первый раз играю таким билдом.нравится очень-).
Но Изаро в 3 лабе,вторая фаза для меня не проходима,убивает практически сразу...
I have about an 150 Chaos to use on my text upgrades. Any suggestions?

I have very feast or famine right now in terms of survival(100% dependent on MS)(And that I'm wearing a Tabby + goldrim).

I was thinking maybe I should bite the bullet and just get a 5 link perfect Form. Any suggestions on what links I should use in that case?

Or should I look elsewhere for upgrades?

Thanks in advance!
"
nematodes wrote:
I have about an 150 Chaos to use on my text upgrades. Any suggestions?

I have very feast or famine right now in terms of survival(100% dependent on MS)(And that I'm wearing a Tabby + goldrim).

I was thinking maybe I should bite the bullet and just get a 5 link perfect Form. Any suggestions on what links I should use in that case?

Or should I look elsewhere for upgrades?

Thanks in advance!

Keep grinding chaos recipe on lower tiers to buy 6L Perfect form.

Just spam the crap out of maps. Alch and go. Also keep doing heists. They give plenty of jewelry for the chaos recipe. No need to alch lvl 65-70 Contracts, just spam it.

ADD FORTIFY TO WHIRLING BLADES!
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Sep 24, 2020, 9:02:34 AM
"
ADD FORTIFY TO WHIRLING BLADES!

How embarrassing :(

How are you linking your 6 links, fusings or those new tailor orbs?
Last edited by nematodes on Sep 24, 2020, 1:39:44 PM
"
nematodes wrote:

How are you linking your 6 links, fusings or those new tailor orbs?

Buying xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info