[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

You take the '+12% chance to Suppress Spell Damage if your Boots, Helmet, and Gloves have Evasion' on your Spell Suppression Mastery but none of your items in the 3.20 build have evasion.

There a reason you chose that mastery or am I missing something?
Last edited by Proshvam on Dec 31, 2022, 10:57:03 AM
"
Proshvam wrote:
You take the '+12% chance to Suppress Spell Damage if your Boots, Helmet, and Gloves have Evasion' on your Spell Suppression Mastery but none of your items in the 3.20 build have evasion.

There a reason you chose that mastery or am I missing something?

all of them are evasion+energy shield bases from what i can see in that pob
Hey Cash is your build poison flicker? Neat.
"
Themasterofw wrote:
Hey Cash is your build poison flicker? Neat.

well, let's call it an attempt at it. plus i wanted to be lazy with resists so i went mahuxotl+tempered by war+thermophile
add in that i went heavy on flask duration for soulthirst and it's very squishy with all those uniques. throwing more currency and levels at it may fix some issues, but it's not gonna be outstanding either way. decent enough for some basic mapping at least
Hey i have a question about the Curse Mastery "Enemies you Curse are Hindered..." and Temp chains.
The wiki says
"If an Enemy is already effected by Temporal Chains which results in a movement speed that is lower then hinder can achieve, then only the effect of Temporal Chains will take place. They do not stack."

so is it even working ?

sorry if its a noob question but i didnt find a answer here
"
Hasimausi wrote:
Hey i have a question about the Curse Mastery "Enemies you Curse are Hindered..." and Temp chains.
The wiki says
"If an Enemy is already effected by Temporal Chains which results in a movement speed that is lower then hinder can achieve, then only the effect of Temporal Chains will take place. They do not stack."

so is it even working ?

I updated the build, check out new pob.
"
Hasimausi wrote:
The wiki says

so is it even working ?

Pretty sure that it was meant to activate touch of cruelty, but maybe it doesn't work, who knows. It does in pob but in game I don't know.
Got my claw and Covenant now what else ... I guess the jewels but thats gonna set me back a lot anything cheaper thats just as important? Got around 3 div maybe 5 when things sell.
Last edited by Themasterofw on Jan 1, 2023, 5:17:54 PM
"
Themasterofw wrote:
Got my claw and Covenant now what else ... I guess the jewels but thats gonna set me back a lot anything cheaper thats just as important? Got around 3 div maybe 5 when things sell.

Start crafting rare gear, after that Awakened gems.

Gloves buy with veiled mod and good resistances then fix rest.
Neat got Malev up now but im broke :(. So gloves next gonna be a div base prob ... Or maybe ill farm 4 div and just buy the gloves crafted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info