[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

I'm curious when the best price point is to swap over. At the moment I'm playing Venom Gyre Deadeye (struggling in reds right now). I could swap over but it seems expensive vs just leveling. PC can go up until reds with pretty minimal investment. Seeing as covenant will likely run you 6+ div, should you just wait until 15ish div to just get everything in line?
"
mochmaster wrote:
I'm curious when the best price point is to swap over. At the moment I'm playing Venom Gyre Deadeye (struggling in reds right now). I could swap over but it seems expensive vs just leveling. PC can go up until reds with pretty minimal investment. Seeing as covenant will likely run you 6+ div, should you just wait until 15ish div to just get everything in line?

Most likely yes. Better acquire some currency before starting this.
Current end game version of the build is a bit expensive:
- covenant: 8 div
- forbidden jewels: 10 div
- watcher eye with both grace and malevolence: 20 div (but one with grâce and another mod is cheap)
- awaken gems
- claw

As a complete casual (job, 2 kids), i picked this build as starter in multiple leagues and it's very doable. You can kill all non uber bosses with a wasp nest and basic rares. Just go for it if you want. You can go with a classic armour/evasion buid: determination, (vaal) grace, defiance banner, vaal molten shell and purity of elements with 100% spell suppress and be perfectly fine. Don't take acrobatics, mage bane, ghost dance and wind dancer before transitioning in the curent version of the build (150 spell supression and 30k evasion).

Have fun :)
Last edited by Gangrelet on Dec 27, 2022, 3:49:41 PM
Aight doing a bit better now surely Gang cant tear me a new one now :) . Except for the two life flask ( but that is cause I cant roll a dang good jade and dont wanna buy one really. ). Grabbed my watcher eye for 100 c for a max roll evade grace Gotta work on getting spell suppress gear or claw I guess ? Also need the focus crafts .. Highest boss killed is t12 rn . With a jade flask Id have 93 percent evade.
Last edited by Themasterofw on Dec 27, 2022, 6:57:30 PM
Hi all! Looking at the updated POB at the moment and can't understand - the purpose of Onslaught on hit on Circle in Nostalgia implicit? And also there is a Silver flask turned on.
Is there any hidden sense or it's just QOL improvement?

Thanks!
"
Themasterofw wrote:
Aight doing a bit better now surely Gang cant tear me a new one now :) . Except for the two life flask ( but that is cause I cant roll a dang good jade and dont wanna buy one really. ). Grabbed my watcher eye for 100 c for a max roll evade grace Gotta work on getting spell suppress gear or claw I guess ? Also need the focus crafts .. Highest boss killed is t12 rn . With a jade flask Id have 93 percent evade.

Glad you make it in low reds map.

I go on hollidays and will not be able to respond your messages for a week from now ;)

- keep wasp nest for now (damage wise, better claws are expensive... the good point of changing is the "hits cant be evaded" mod).. you can easily kill Sirus and other bosses with a wasp nest
- jade flask is a must (craft attack speed or evasion or curse reduction... cost only some alteration orbs)
- capping spell supression at 100 is a must (150 later)
- focus crafts can wait for now
- you need some chaos res and take the chaos mastery
- Since you are not taking magebane for the moment, you can regret the 6 points leading to it and pick life or accuracy nodes. Or at least, you can respec the last point before magebane and take the evasion mastery above it for now (100 % inceased evasion from body armour since you have a "high" evasion armour)
- you have an empty jewel socket... take a cheap one with increased life, attack speed with claws and a decent last damage mod (poison, damage over time, a second attack speed mod ...)
- since you are not runing malevolence yet, you can respect the influence wheel (under whsipers of doom)
- dont take frenzy and power charge on kill on the claw note, but enemies poisoned cannot deal critical strikes (this one is huge)
- you influence mods on helm and boots are completely useless... rerol those
- you can buy a evasion or evasion/energy shield high ilvl base helmet with enchant (withering steps inflict 3 additionnal wither debuffs) for 10c and craft it with life essences (later mana reservation efficiency)
- look at the price of alternate quality gems and see if you can afford them (phantasmal ancestral protector, anomalous purity of the elements, anomalous withering step).. enhance level 3 is cheap for withering step and plague bearer

Note that OP has updated the build with whispers of doom as enchant and a new cluster jewel. It's cheaper than before to transition into the final build. Look some pages back on this tread.

My advice is too farm curency for covenant before making other expensive upgrades.

Much more to say but that's some points already and i need to go to the airport :)

(your watcher eye is nice)
Last edited by Gangrelet on Dec 28, 2022, 2:59:37 AM
"
Gangrelet wrote:
Current end game version of the build is a bit expensive:
- covenant: 8 div
- forbidden jewels: 10 div
- watcher eye with both grace and malevolence: 20 div (but one with grâce and another mod is cheap)
- awaken gems
- claw

As a complete casual (job, 2 kids), i picked this build as starter in multiple leagues and it's very doable. You can kill all non uber bosses with a wasp nest and basic rares. Just go for it if you want. You can go with a classic armour/evasion buid: determination, (vaal) grace, defiance banner, vaal molten shell and purity of elements with 100% spell suppress and be perfectly fine. Don't take acrobatics, mage bane, ghost dance and wind dancer before transitioning in the curent version of the build (150 spell supression and 30k evasion).

Have fun :)

Hello,

Do you have a tree for that? I'm struggling to imagine what the setup looks like, and I'm fully expecting to never be able to get Covenant or jewels this league, so might as well look into this. Mainly, I don't see how you can maintain Determ+Male+Grace+Purity auras with reservation (and still have mana to cast PS)
Dont use male or pair with divine blessing. You can look at my char striker_sentinel to get an idea. Did sim30 farming on this one but was before flasks nerf. But i'm far from a pro, there are much more competent people out there.
Last edited by Gangrelet on Dec 28, 2022, 5:38:22 AM
"
Horussant wrote:
Hi all! Looking at the updated POB at the moment and can't understand - the purpose of Onslaught on hit on Circle in Nostalgia implicit? And also there is a Silver flask turned on.
Is there any hidden sense or it's just QOL improvement?

Thanks!

Corrected the pob. It's expensive unnecessary upgrade. Also +2 on gloves implicit is luxury, +1 is totally fine.
Ok, I need help with the gloves. What's the easiest way to get them with flask effect and attack speed while focused?
Last edited by Recurs1ve on Dec 28, 2022, 8:27:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info