[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
Macca84 wrote:

How does it feel having hits can’t be evaded not on the weapon? Fairly happy where my gear is at right now. Done quite a few bosses and not struggled at all. It was everything I hoped the build would be back from the glory days. Got a few levels to push to get my passive tree where I want it to be then I’m revisiting my crafted pieces to try and improve.

Glad to hear you're doing good.
Feels the same without hits cannot be evaded on claw, just slap this on your Sanctified Relic. This is only available this league btw.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Sanctum/MmXq2kMSJ
Welp still no helm enchant cause I hate lab :) and I have 8 div now so I can probally push for some final upgrades besides the malev watcher eye with grace things 18 div :(. Unsure if I am gonna push for 40/40 challenges with this build or try another ( doubt id get it either though with another). Gonna probally implement the sanctum trick for making a stronger claw. Think I should just make one from scratch again with the leech mana base one you guys have been using? Either another claw or + 2 strike gloves, gonna buy the other two awakened gems to as they seems like 1 div or 1.5 div upgrades. Seems like after those ill be around 30m shaper dps if I have everything up.
Last edited by Themasterofw on Jan 21, 2023, 5:36:20 AM
thx
running this build now -- lvl 93~

I have cleared just about everything, though Uber Searing Exarch is a tough one.

Probably invested maybe 35-50divine? I got some decent crafts that saved me a good bit.

So I think I've finished the league now. The biggest frustration of the league has to be the weapon. I've rerolled this knocking on for 30 times (beastcraft suffixes cannot be changed) and haven't hit physical damage once(hit the hybrid but not single phys). Not sure what I've spent - alot is probably the best answer but it's been a blast. Build is brilliant. I've got some fragments together to run the uber bosses but haven't got around to it yet, I would imagine the build can cope but there might be an issue with the player! Thanks for the efforts put in by the contributors.

"
Macca84 wrote:
So I think I've finished the league now. The biggest frustration of the league has to be the weapon. I've rerolled this knocking on for 30 times (beastcraft suffixes cannot be changed) and haven't hit physical damage once(hit the hybrid but not single phys). Not sure what I've spent - alot is probably the best answer but it's been a blast. Build is brilliant. I've got some fragments together to run the uber bosses but haven't got around to it yet, I would imagine the build can cope but there might be an issue with the player! Thanks for the efforts put in by the contributors.

Don´t know what u rolled with your mainhand, but after getting chaos u would go for an aisling unveil. Not just slamming.
Hadn't even thought of going for Aisling slam at that point given the weights for a physical roll don't seem as horrible as I've experienced, but tbh if we're calling the post earlier in the thread the claw crafting guide, maybe that bit should be in there too.
"
Macca84 wrote:
Hadn't even thought of going for Aisling slam at that point given the weights for a physical roll don't seem as horrible as I've experienced, but tbh if we're calling the post earlier in the thread the claw crafting guide, maybe that bit should be in there too.

While getting phys in general might not be too impossible, getting a reasonably high roll like this one is definately far easier going with the aisling variant.

And in regards to the guide - this all just works if u get a specific relic with the invocation which probably won´t work again next season. So it is very specific for 3.20 and not something that needs to be in a general approach-guide.
"
And in regards to the guide - this all just works if u get a specific relic with the invocation which probably won´t work again next season. So it is very specific for 3.20 and not something that needs to be in a general approach-guide.

I was specifically talking about the fact that the Aisling slam is missing from the claw crafting section of the guide.
"
Macca84 wrote:
"

I was specifically talking about the fact that the Aisling slam is missing from the claw crafting section of the guide.

There´s no way to make everyone happy. If that move gets put in the next person comes along and is concerned about the cost of the claw. As far as I know, Thorstein trys to keep the costs of the build as low as possible for everyone to play, hence Forbidden Jewels or an Onslaught-Implicit Circle of nostalgia are not part of the PoB, yet I use them.
At some point u gotta take responsibility to make your own changes and improvements to the build if you wanna push it even further and personally I think it is a bit lazy to ask for EVERYTHING to be laid out perfectly. Also, if you come here and ask the people that pushed further we would have been happy to help and adress certain upgrade-options beforehand.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info