[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Hi there,
any updates for the upcoming season? It looks like the build is losing some DPS, but could get nice survivability through the flask recovery node.
"
coryu wrote:
Hi there,
any updates for the upcoming season? It looks like the build is losing some DPS, but could get nice survivability through the flask recovery node.

we are working on the pob, dps is pretty much the same.
if we include the skilltrees on claw+shield its going to go up.
current pob with progression stages, each one has a gem-, gear- and tree-setup

https://pobb.in/Jf2F17gWWeZg
Why is the eHP only 1/3 of the old pob? I mean it's anyways super solid :D
Last edited by coryu on Apr 5, 2023, 5:24:33 PM
i think its the enemy type dmg:

config -> enemy stats -> enemy damage type -> melee

edit: this change + skilling the remaining 2 life/es nodes from the "written in blood" wheel gives you 503 711 EHP.
bear in mind this is a fairly budget uber version, always room to get more psn dps and more ehp
Last edited by __FEL__ on Apr 5, 2023, 6:23:24 PM
Any Guide update for 3.21?
"
Astoon wrote:
Any Guide update for 3.21?

Uhm just check the 3 recent posts before yours :D ?
Last edited by coryu on Apr 6, 2023, 7:10:08 AM
wait, this build is back!

I had so much fun in 3.13 or 3.14 with it before they killed melee weapon poison damage. Maybe I must change my league start plans O.o
"
ChaosDMG wrote:
wait, this build is back!

I had so much fun in 3.13 or 3.14 with it before they killed melee weapon poison damage. Maybe I must change my league start plans O.o

yep its back :)

final pob version + some 3.21 leveling overview here in this googledoc:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vRgvMkhYKSZIJtwT5KVlO7PMArUgM3E_O5jrmyOL1bj_mkidoWa_px1o3RysT0FCcemJgB8y6T62OmH/pubhtml#
1. Why do you use BA and CA pre-Pconc? BA for bosses?
2. What is the benefit of HoA with PConc? Does the xplodes from overkill dmg work?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info