[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
Drezius wrote:
I made the mistake of crafting my claw before checking the crucible tree. Can I use the combiner on my crafted claw without fear of losing enchants and crafts?

I think you can safely remove tree with Remnant that has this line. Check first with some random rare item that has crucible tree.

Tyvm, TorsteinTheFallen, for the guide and for the constant answers always helping in a clear way. You made PoE a lot more fun for me.
Last edited by Drezius on May 9, 2023, 10:02:04 PM
Hello! I have a question about is it worth put on the gloves melee strike range craft or its a bad idea and the strike skills target additional is enough?
"
Drezius wrote:
Tyvm, TorsteinTheFallen, for the guide and for the constant answers always helping in a clear way. You made PoE a lot more fun for me.

Glad to help out :)

"
Furionmasterx wrote:
Hello! I have a question about is it worth put on the gloves melee strike range craft or its a bad idea and the strike skills target additional is enough?

"Strike skills target # additional nearby enemy" fixes the range. No need to invest into strike range.
I saw on yt a build with dual wield claws can we switch shield or its a massive defense lost? or its working just with another body armor and few minimal changes? that build use only viper strike but the guide say more poison inflict speed would compare. So what you think about it?
Just wanted to endorse this build (playing MS variant). Bossing is ezpz.
The Molten Strike variant of this build just gave me my first Feared kill, along with many other things I've never successfully done before including some of the other invitations, Sirus and Maven.

Last edited by wolfkstaag on May 19, 2023, 12:08:12 PM
Hi,

I'm new to this build and style of play. It's very fast and direct. I've made it to T12 where I'm running into survival problems. I realize my gear needs some improvement, like my claw. Could you help me with the following:

My chance to evade attack is 76%. I've been adding suppression, but it doesn't go above 76. Likewise my chance to Dodge is 70%. I don't know how to raise these two levels.

On claw crafting: I think my next step is to freeze the three suffixes which I can do either by the beast or bench method. After that do I just chaos spam the prefixes until I get chaos damage and two other acceptable prefixes the uncraft the suffix hold ?

Playstyle. I jump into mobs with whirling blades and start slashing molten strike, and this is where I'm vulnerable. Correct playstyle ?

Curses. I cast despair via Witchfire which is one curse intermittently. Temporal chains is cast as an aura. I've been reading about casting two curses. Does temporal chains count as a curse; I'm assuming it's and aura so I don't have to worry about a second curse.

I notice when I stand head to head with a rare monster, I whittle it down over time. I'm guessing this will improve as I level and my dps improves.

pastebin = https://pastebin.com/787LC9M6

Thanks.

just finished crafting these 3 wonderful items for the build (Molten Strike Version). Clearing the atlas without a problem
Yugul or Ryslatha?
Which was meant?
(Yugul in text, Ryslatha in POB.)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info