[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Hi, Torst. I had a blast playing this build so far, melting boss and mobs and watching their hp bar just trickle down due to the poison.

but i wonder what is the next key item to get? maybe the watcher's eye?or change my amulet?
Quick question! Is this:

Better to use than a 5L perfect form until I 6L mine? I just got into mapping and I have about 2800 life....how to fix..

Last edited by Poetical-Lies on Feb 7, 2020, 5:49:52 PM
Disregard, ended up selling my stuff. cheers.
Does anyone know if the chaos damage over time debuff created by pestilent strike stacks? Like if I'm using ancestral call and two enemies affected by the original debuff die then do surrounding enemies get two chaos dot debuffs?
"
gallantblues wrote:
Does anyone know if the chaos damage over time debuff created by pestilent strike stacks? Like if I'm using ancestral call and two enemies affected by the original debuff die then do surrounding enemies get two chaos dot debuffs?

Yeah they do.

That's how I was able to melt down bosses in Blighted maps, because they get affected by multiple explosions from surrounding enemies.

You can see in the Blighted maps videos that by the time i get near bosses they are already almost at 1/2 life if they were affected by chain explosions.

That is the power of Pestilent and why it's so good for mapping compared to the Viper Strike.

PS

If you are thinking of using Worms from Whirting jar on bosses it prob won't be good since they have almost no life.
Explosion damage is based on how much poison was on the primary target when it died.
It should be great if it worked though...
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Feb 9, 2020, 6:20:04 PM
More just considering whether Awakened Ancestral good or godly. Do you think it has a place in the build vs the anoint/melee damage support?
"
gallantblues wrote:
More just considering whether Awakened Ancestral good or godly. Do you think it has a place in the build vs the anoint/melee damage support?

Depending on the content you want to focus on.
If mapping is your main thing then Awakened Ancestral Call is the way to go.
Not only that it gives +1 target (4 total) your reach extends 20% which is very noticeable.

I'm using it on my other char and it's best mapping investment you can make.
With Tribal Fury combined it will make godly mapper targeting 5 enemies at the same time.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Feb 9, 2020, 7:41:00 PM

Used my saved up ex to craft and create the build and it turned out very very good (Weapons rolled great). I've gone through all content (Not Uber Elder I'm garbage at the fight) easily and quickly with really no problems with surviving or dealing damage.

I'm using Glorious Vanity with Ritual of Shadow to not have to use wither totem and threw in Plague Bearer which has significantly increased my clear speed. I swap in Viper Strike for the all the major boss fights.

Overall 10/10 build I would recommend it. :)
hello please can someone advise me how to add pictures of the subject to the forum
First of all, great build! ive had a ton of fun clearing and farming with this build.

So i rolled this:
after about 5 ex of attempts, good enough for now. Any suggestions on what to slam ? From what i can gather its either slam a hunters for faster poisons, which according to fork isnt that much of a dps boost. or slam for Rare mob power steal for some clear fun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info