[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Stupid question, not sure if I obetlooked it in the guide but how do I leave Mana at level 40ish or just get it on jewelry?
https://youtu.be/pWRaE8G9sHQ

Here's the video :)
I'm prepping to craft my jewelry and had a quick question- why are we so accuracy starved? Is it because we don't invest as much in dex or is it some interaction with Iron Reflexes? Just wanting to make sure I understand fully before I start crafting.

Side question- for delving how do people sustain being in the darkness for even a few seconds to find fractured walls? Is it just a matter of getting life as I level up/using my flasks well?

Thanks for answering all the questions people are answering helpfully and politely, Torstein. Feeling comfortable asking questions makes playing the build extra nice.
Hey man, cool guide. Through means of being inspired by someone else who very likely was looking at this guide, I played a version of this build (also inspired by Mathil initially) to 100 in Metamorph, and even Delved to ~620. Super dope! Feel free to have a look at my char if there's anything unique or interesting that can be folded back into the main guide.
Hi!

Having a wonderful time with this build!

Damage is through the roof but am having some questions regarding survivability because I feel like I'm dying way too much.

I personally swapped out vortex and bonechill, and placed molten shell on a cwdt. Are these changes inadvertently lowering my survivability?

Also, I am experiencing crazy slowdowns during poison proliferation, mostly during the phase when metamorphs summon adds, or legion encounters. Anyone facing similar problems and have found fixes for it?

Other than that, great build, wanna push it to 100 but surviving is hard.

Appreciate any suggestions or advice!
"
Poetical-Lies wrote:
Stupid question, not sure if I obetlooked it in the guide but how do I leave Mana at level 40ish or just get it on jewelry?

Use one Praxis unique ring while leveling until you get mana leech from right part of the tree.
"
evilrulz37 wrote:
Hi!

Damage is through the roof but am having some questions regarding survivability because I feel like I'm dying way too much.

I personally swapped out vortex and bonechill, and placed molten shell on a cwdt. Are these changes inadvertently lowering my survivability?

Also, I am experiencing crazy slowdowns during poison proliferation, mostly during the phase when metamorphs summon adds, or legion encounters. Anyone facing similar problems and have found fixes for it?

Hi :)

Well, like I said in the guide Molten Shell should not be on cdwt. When it's on cwdt you are waiting to take dmg to proc it, and that can kill you. By spamming it manually you are preventing one-shots and also Vaal Molten Shell can be overridden with regular one by trigger which is bad.
Manual casting requires some practice but is much more reliable since you can have MS up all the time when cooldown is down.
You are also missing Swagger and Blade Barrier notables that give block chance.

To improve performance edit production_Config file in Documents\My Games\Path of Exile

Open that file with any text editor and find [SOUND] section.
change next lines of code to these values

disable_char_events=true
channel_count=low
ambient_sound_volume2=false
reverb_enabled2=false
music_volume2=false

this helped me greatly with overall PoE performance.

"
Gescom wrote:
Hey man, cool guide. Through means of being inspired by someone else who very likely was looking at this guide, I played a version of this build (also inspired by Mathil initially) to 100 in Metamorph, and even Delved to ~620. Super dope! Feel free to have a look at my char if there's anything unique or interesting that can be folded back into the main guide.

Congrats on lvl 100! :D

Gloves with additional target seems very nice. But it must have been hard to make good ones like yours. :/
"
gallantblues wrote:
I'm prepping to craft my jewelry and had a quick question- why are we so accuracy starved? Is it because we don't invest as much in dex or is it some interaction with Iron Reflexes? Just wanting to make sure I understand fully before I start crafting.

Side question- for delving how do people sustain being in the darkness for even a few seconds to find fractured walls? Is it just a matter of getting life as I level up/using my flasks well?

Thanks for answering all the questions people are answering helpfully and politely, Torstein. Feeling comfortable asking questions makes playing the build extra nice.

Well, Pathfinder doesn't get accuracy from ascendancy like Jugg or Deadeye so you need to have it on gear.
One ring with ~400 accuracy will be enough if you change Swagger notable for Acuity, since you are using Circle of Nostalgia.

You need to have capped darkness resistance and it will not be a problem. To get fast thru the Delve sideways use Phase Run skill. Apart from giving you movement speed, phasing will prevent getting stuck by monsters in darkness. Just run thru them fast to the wall, pop dynamite and flare at the wall and one more flare after. That's how i play at least.

Glad to help :)
"
"
evilrulz37 wrote:
Hi!

Hi :)

Well, like I said in the guide Molten Shell should not be on cdwt. When it's on cwdt you are waiting to take dmg to proc it, and that can kill you. By spamming it manually you are preventing one-shots and also Vaal Molten Shell can be overridden with regular one by trigger which is bad.
Manual casting requires some practice but is much more reliable since you can have MS up all the time when cooldown is down.
You are also missing Swagger and Blade Barrier notables that give block chance.

To improve performance edit production_Config file in Documents\My Games\Path of Exile

Open that file with any text editor and find [SOUND] section.
change next lines of code to these values

disable_char_events=true
channel_count=low
ambient_sound_volume2=false
reverb_enabled2=false
music_volume2=false

this helped me greatly with overall PoE performance.

I'll try out the sound code changes, wouldn't have ever thought it was sound that was lagging my game! Noted on the molten shield, I placed it onto cwdt primarily because there was way too many hotkeys to press. Guess I might take out Plaguebearer and Withering step in favor of more defensive options.
Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info