[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
evilrulz37 wrote:

I'll try out the sound code changes, wouldn't have ever thought it was sound that was lagging my game! Noted on the molten shield, I placed it onto cwdt primarily because there was way too many hotkeys to press. Guess I might take out Plaguebearer and Withering step in favor of more defensive options.
Thanks!

I had Plague Bearer and Withering Step in my initial build but decided to remove them since they are not vital and it was too many buttons to press.
i try to craft the claw, using the 3 fossil required,making sure the claw min lvl is 83, and using powerful alchemil reso, but so far i did not get the " add # chaos damage", anyone can help teaching me the correct way in case im doing something wrong here?
Hey Torst. I was wondering if you could look at my character "AnotherFailedBuild" under the PS4 username Poetical-Lies and tell me if im going about my tree correctly lol. Not having the level 30,60,90,100 leveling trees gives me huge anxiety.

P.s ignore my character name lol I was just being dumb and ignore my other dumb character names 😅
"
ApacheJr wrote:
i try to craft the claw, using the 3 fossil required,making sure the claw min lvl is 83, and using powerful alchemil reso, but so far i did not get the " add # chaos damage", anyone can help teaching me the correct way in case im doing something wrong here?

well, just craft both of the claw, for about 2 ex in total buying all the stuff needed, whew :)
"
"
evilrulz37 wrote:

I'll try out the sound code changes, wouldn't have ever thought it was sound that was lagging my game! Noted on the molten shield, I placed it onto cwdt primarily because there was way too many hotkeys to press. Guess I might take out Plaguebearer and Withering step in favor of more defensive options.
Thanks!

I had Plague Bearer and Withering Step in my initial build but decided to remove them since they are not vital and it was too many buttons to press.

Yeah too many buttons making gameplay way more hectic than it has to be. 1 more question, I feel like you might have answered this elsewhere in this thread,but I can't seem to find it.

What's the reason behind leaving bonechill support at level 5? Don't think CWDT is limited by the support gem level right?
Last edited by evilrulz37 on Feb 6, 2020, 11:05:18 AM
"
Poetical-Lies wrote:
Hey Torst. I was wondering if you could look at my character "AnotherFailedBuild" under the PS4 username Poetical-Lies and tell me if im going about my tree correctly lol. Not having the level 30,60,90,100 leveling trees gives me huge anxiety.

P.s ignore my character name lol I was just being dumb and ignore my other dumb character names 😅

Pick up notables along the way to Herbalism, then go down and take notables to Dervish (Iron Reflexes too but skip Blade Barrier and Ambidexterity until later).
Then switch to the right side and pick up Soul Raker. After that pick the rest as you like.
"
evilrulz37 wrote:
"
"
evilrulz37 wrote:

Thanks!

Yeah too many buttons making gameplay way more hectic than it has to be. 1 more question, I feel like you might have answered this elsewhere in this thread,but I can't seem to find it.

What's the reason behind leaving bonechill support at level 5? Don't think CWDT is limited by the support gem level right?

Yeah you can level Bonechill all the way
"
ApacheJr wrote:
"
ApacheJr wrote:

well, just craft both of the claw, for about 2 ex in total buying all the stuff needed, whew :)

Congrats! :)

Craft "chaos damage over time multiplier" if you can on them...
Sorry for the n00b question, but how does chaos damage vs poison damage work for the build.

Basically which stat is better, and how much better is it or are they basically the same?

Amazing build. One of the best builds I have ever played right up there with old school discharge.
"
Draken1976 wrote:
Sorry for the n00b question, but how does chaos damage vs poison damage work for the build.

Basically which stat is better, and how much better is it or are they basically the same?

Amazing build. One of the best builds I have ever played right up there with old school discharge.

Tyty :)

Poison is scaled based of chaos damage (and phys converted to chaos).
That chaos damage comes from few sources, skill itself, claws and other items that add # chaos damage/chaos damage to attacks.

So chaos damage is base for poison damage in essence. To scale damage further increased poison damage mod (additive) does it's thing. But, you have to have good base chaos damage so increased poison damage can have something to increase, to increase the base chaos damage value.
So added chaos damage on claws is much more important to have.

Hope this clears things a bit. :)
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Feb 6, 2020, 5:11:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info