[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
"
HieiTheBlue wrote:
Spoiler
idk if im posting my gear right first time but i play on ps4 and this is the best gear i could afford (Perfect form 6l is 10-12ex , claw bases are 2ex) but even with over 45k armour flasks up im still getting 2-3 tapped really quick in t14s.. is there anything else i can do to boost survivability?

Hi, are you spamming Molten Shell?
Until you get Perfect Form you could spec into Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics. You will drop in armour to 20k+ but that's still respectable amount of armour for using (Vaal) Molten Shell.

i was just spamming vaal when its up and ok ill try that thanks for the speedy response :)
"
HieiTheBlue wrote:
"
"
HieiTheBlue wrote:
Spoiler
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
idk if im posting my gear right first time but i play on ps4 and this is the best gear i could afford (Perfect form 6l is 10-12ex , claw bases are 2ex) but even with over 45k armour flasks up im still getting 2-3 tapped really quick in t14s.. is there anything else i can do to boost survivability?

Hi, are you spamming Molten Shell?
Until you get Perfect Form you could spec into Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics. You will drop in armour to 20k+ but that's still respectable amount of armour for using (Vaal) Molten Shell.

i was just spamming vaal when its up and ok ill try that thanks for the speedy response :)

No prob.
You need to use regular MS while mapping and save Vaal for the bosses/morphs.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Recently started a character using this build - nothing very interesting to report yet, as I'm only level 66. Here are some tips:

- Before you can afford The Perfect Form, you can buy a corrupted 6-link chest for your gems, just type in the gem colors - I found the item below for 35 chaos from the first search on Standard. You can vendor 6-link items for a Divine Orb, which is 30 chaos on Standard, so that's a really good deal.

- Want increased clear speed with Viper Strike? Use Ancestral Call and Melee Splash. You can see how good this is just from using the gem from the vendor. Your single target damage is still going to be good enough, by far.

Also, a great character name for a character using this build is Panacea - a character from the Worm web serial. She heals people with a touch, can harm them too. She's classified as a Striker, because her power requires single-target physical contact in order to work. The name is used in an ironic way.
Last edited by Velizar_ on Feb 27, 2020, 11:19:12 AM
Have you tried Pestilent Strike Velizar? It's much better, I'd say A or B tier skill, for clearing. But if you can stand the gem switch Viper Strike is the way to go for bosses.

My gear is mostly run of the mill for this build so I don't think there's much point in posting it, but I did craft a necklace the my buddies said was really good!

I just wish the "+1 to chaos gems" applied to Awakened Added Chaos Support.
I havne't tried Pestilent Strike because it's quite expensive to buy a corrupted 20/20 right now, and I can't be bothered with levelling one. Might try it for levelling.

That necklace is really good, yes. +1 to level doesn't apply to support gems, because it's only for skill gems - that is, gems which you can use directly. If you hover over a gem, it will say on top of the tooltip whether it's a Chaos gem.
"
Angin wrote:

Used my saved up ex to craft and create the build and it turned out very very good (Weapons rolled great). I've gone through all content (Not Uber Elder I'm garbage at the fight) easily and quickly with really no problems with surviving or dealing damage.

I'm using Glorious Vanity with Ritual of Shadow to not have to use wither totem and threw in Plague Bearer which has significantly increased my clear speed. I swap in Viper Strike for the all the major boss fights.

Overall 10/10 build I would recommend it. :)

Can i have POB of ur build with this gear?
And did u do awakner lvl 8 with how was the fight..
Hey,

is this build SSF viable?
Also what about using Plague Bearer for better clear?

So i got really lucky and had a sporeguard drop and 6l in 10 fusings! with the acrobatic hybrid version you told me to do ive been having alot of success so far and the extra anoint is really op im melting everything even without the weapons XD i cant wait to get them now
https://pastebin.com/F1ukiTC6
good day. please give advice with my lineup. i need advice how to improve my damage. advise i do not understand how to upload image via imgur and attach pastebin
please look at pastebin I do not know how else to display it
when I put it on imgur through character so I can upload something and something not
cleer speed is very good but single damage on boss is no good
here is my charakter https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/spajjons/characters
Last edited by spajjons on Feb 29, 2020, 3:29:48 PM
"
spajjons wrote:
https://pastebin.com/F1ukiTC6
good day. please give advice with my lineup. i need advice how to improve my damage. advise i do not understand how to upload image via imgur and attach pastebin
please look at pastebin I do not know how else to display it
when I put it on imgur through character so I can upload something and something not
cleer speed is very good but single damage on boss is no good
here is my charakter https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/spajjons/characters

Hi,
-you are missing Wither totem setup. It gives a lot of extra dps.
-Agony Thirst claw could be better with more added chaos damage. (claws could be improved)
-respec Swagger and get Acuity notable to cap your accuracy. Also get Gemini notable
-fossil craft helmet
-level gems and put quality on them

that should be it...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info