[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
HieiTheBlue wrote:
Unavailable
Spoiler
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

So i got really lucky and had a sporeguard drop and 6l in 10 fusings! with the acrobatic hybrid version you told me to do ive been having alot of success so far and the extra anoint is really op im melting everything even without the weapons XD i cant wait to get them now

Nice! :D

Gl with crafting
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
Querillo wrote:
Hey,

is this build SSF viable?
Also what about using Plague Bearer for better clear?

It is viable, but prob would require some decent grinding to get the Perfect Form, flasks etc.
Perfect Form can be avoided using Thread of Hope with small radius to get Phase Acro and use Rare chest.
Yeah, i would say it's ssf viable just you have to know what you are doing.
-respec Swagger and get Acuity notable to cap your accuracy. Also get Gemini notable
I don't understand this sectiom
ahh this is pasive poitn
Thank you for your advice
Last edited by spajjons on Mar 1, 2020, 9:19:25 AM
Yo Yo. Just trying some practice runs in SSF.

How am i supposed to kill merveil at lvl 12 or something?

Wanna go Viper/Pestilent strike.

But she wrecks me the hell up on a 2 link.

So how should i do in a fresh league start?

any advice? on how i should do in the first act?
Thx for your guide. I really enjoy pestilent pathfinder. But I have some question. In POB Unbound Aliemnts (instead of Multistrike) has more DPS. So I confuse which one should i choose.I would appreciate it if you answer.
Just came across this build today, looks really interesting. I'm curious though why the low level vortex/bonechill with CWDT. Is it mostly to create a chill and slow enemies? I can't believe the damage would be significant, even though it scales with DOT from the build and malevolence.

Also curious about what budget would you expect is required for Uber Elder, Atziri, real end game stuff? I fully understand the 3ex isn't enough to poison the atlas, but is a reasonable goal 10-15 ex? Or is 30+ really required to really make it run. It doesn't look like anything required is super expensive or unobtainable. How well would this build do as a leaguestart?

Thanks for the guide. Also enjoyed your glacial hammer build. Prolly try one of the 2 next league. If I only did one, any advice?
Just came across this build today, looks really interesting. I'm curious though why the low level vortex/bonechill with CWDT. Is it mostly to create a chill and slow enemies? I can't believe the damage would be significant, even though it scales with DOT from the build and malevolence.

Also curious about what budget would you expect is required for Uber Elder, Atziri, real end game stuff? I fully understand the 3ex isn't enough to poison the atlas, but is a reasonable goal 10-15 ex? Or is 30+ really required to really make it run. It doesn't look like anything required is super expensive or unobtainable. How well would this build do as a leaguestart?

Thanks for the guide. Also enjoyed your glacial hammer build. Prolly try one of the 2 next league. If I only did one, any advice?
"
Eelbrook wrote:
Yo Yo. Just trying some practice runs in SSF.

How am i supposed to kill merveil at lvl 12 or something?

Wanna go Viper/Pestilent strike.

But she wrecks me the hell up on a 2 link.

So how should i do in a fresh league start?

any advice? on how i should do in the first act?

Viper Strike is your best choice that early. See which support gem you can use as 3rd link. Any will do probably.
Take dual wield claws.
"
LIFP wrote:
Thx for your guide. I really enjoy pestilent pathfinder. But I have some question. In POB Unbound Aliemnts (instead of Multistrike) has more DPS. So I confuse which one should i choose.I would appreciate it if you answer.

Unbound ailments scale poison duration and indirectly raise the total dps since you can stack more poisons.

Multistrike scales poison damage itself and attack speed. Your poisons will act faster. It is better choice and feels better too.

PoB doesnt calculate Multistrike correctly therefore i added workaround for it.
"
brndl15 wrote:

Yeah its just to chill enemies not for damage.

About the budget, it really depends on are you buying or crafting stuff and rng when crafting.
Early league good claws are quite expensive, so i always suggest to craft them yourself and provide fossils by playing Delve.

10-15ex i would say is the average cost to make a decent char (without Watcher's Eye).

I'm glad you had fun with Glacial. :)
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Mar 2, 2020, 5:28:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info