[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
"
EpicFailTrain wrote:
"
Azureflame64 wrote:
Just a heads up that the 3.10 patch notes destroyed fossil crafting, so it looks like crafting the claws for this build will not be possible :(

Hopefully we can figure out good alternatives, planning on VS/PS as my starter ...

I think (if I read it right) that you just need elder base claws to craft on now. So it just means it'll take longer/cost more to get the right bases to craft on.

Will wait for Torstein to post, since he's much smarter than I am. ;)

Hi everyone :)

I loled xD

You are right. Claws to have (previous) delve mod will have to have Elder influence and they can still be fossil crafted on those bases.

Mix it with Hunter's influence via Awakener's Orb and you can craft even faster poisons and stuff.

Build is fine, except it will cost more in the higher end. Elder claw bases will be pricey i guess. :/

it's ok, gonna be more OP :D
So the best claw before the elder one is a Wasp Nest? Is there a rare one that is not elder in the meantime?
"
xikorita wrote:
So the best claw before the elder one is a Wasp Nest? Is there a rare one that is not elder in the meantime?

I don't think so. 😕
Going into 3.10 i have a couple questions if anyone could help please?

which influence will we need on claws?

are the cluster jewel sockets going to change the way we build our passive skill tree in a major way?

Also thank you for this build guide :) it has been awesome using this throughout 3.9!

Why would they change the way any of the specs this build has ...

The build works with out them but you will have to cut def/hp to fit the nodes and after looking at them unless you am lucky and find the perfect one just put them in a tab and focus on lvling and gearing then in a week after the first hot fix look into using them.
thanks for the help ...
"
d0mmyd wrote:
Going into 3.10 i have a couple questions if anyone could help please?

which influence will we need on claws?

are the cluster jewel sockets going to change the way we build our passive skill tree in a major way?

Also thank you for this build guide :) it has been awesome using this throughout 3.9!

"
Dky001 wrote:
Why would they change the way any of the specs this build has ...

The build works with out them but you will have to cut def/hp to fit the nodes and after looking at them unless you am lucky and find the perfect one just put them in a tab and focus on lvling and gearing then in a week after the first hot fix look into using them.

Not in a mayor way, but if worth doing, something will have to be changed in order to reach new clusters.
It's too early to tell if it's going to be worth. I have to wait PoB update for that and weigh out pros and cons. :)
"
superbomb1967 wrote:
I've been wanting to play a poison based build for a long time.

Your guide was what really sold me.

I love the way you layed everything out and the skill comparisons. The little "slider scale" graphic with the skills was an excellent touch. Simple but very effective. This is what every good guide should have.

You spell it all out without all the crappy deathless uber blah-blah videos and patreon BS.

A+ on your guide. Thank you for all your hard work.

I'm leaning towards this again for Delirium.

Tyvm! I'm doing my best. :D

Gl in Delirium!
*IMPORTANT Although passive tree that is used by the build hasn't been changed/nerfed, new 3.10 passive tree shows drastic dps difference compared to the previous one. Not sure if that's a bug or not (Reddit says Path of Building is buggy as hell now). To get to the bottom of that I will have to test and record Shaper fight in Standard before and after 3.10 patch to see.

Other than that build got more expensive (it's still OP)to make due to Delve claw mods being transfered to the Elder bases which are more expensive and have more possible mods (less chance to hit right ones).
-% Chaos resistance on helmet is also now exclusively available on Hunter bases.

Guide will be updated after testing with minor tweaks and improvements.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Mar 11, 2020, 8:56:02 PM
@Torstein It seems Sleight of Hand & the 'increased damage with one handed melee weapons' nodes on new POB isn't working which could be why our dps took a hit. There might be other nodes that isn't working properly right now, might need to wait for another update from LocalIdenity.
Last edited by qawsican on Mar 11, 2020, 8:58:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info