[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

do you not recommend this as a starter build?
Just a heads up that the 3.10 patch notes destroyed fossil crafting, so it looks like crafting the claws for this build will not be possible :(

Hopefully we can figure out good alternatives, planning on VS/PS as my starter ...
"
Azureflame64 wrote:
Just a heads up that the 3.10 patch notes destroyed fossil crafting, so it looks like crafting the claws for this build will not be possible :(

Hopefully we can figure out good alternatives, planning on VS/PS as my starter ...

I think (if I read it right) that you just need elder base claws to craft on now. So it just means it'll take longer/cost more to get the right bases to craft on.

Will wait for Torstein to post, since he's much smarter than I am. ;)
"
EpicFailTrain wrote:

I think (if I read it right) that you just need elder base claws to craft on now. So it just means it'll take longer/cost more to get the right bases to craft on.

Yes you're right:

"
Weapons: ... chance for Poison/Bleeding inflicted with this weapon to deal more damage (now found from Elder's Influence)

Will be harder than fossil crafting though!
Last edited by Azureflame64 on Mar 10, 2020, 9:56:53 PM
If you use corroded fossils on an elder base it should still help to give weight to poison mods vs just chaos/alt spamming though.

So there should still be a benefit to using fossils, it's just not the only way to get those mods anymore.
"
EpicFailTrain wrote:
"
Azureflame64 wrote:

Hi everyone :)

I loled xD

You are right. Claws to have (previous) delve mod will have to have Elder influence and they can still be fossil crafted on those bases.

Mix it with Hunter's influence via Awakener's Orb and you can craft even faster poisons and stuff.

Build is fine, except it will cost more in the higher end. Elder claw bases will be pricey i guess. :/

Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Mar 10, 2020, 10:51:41 PM
excuse me , how do u gain frenzy charge ?
"
excuse me , how do u gain frenzy charge ?

Blood Rage
Link to PoB is not exist, any clue?
do you not recommend this as a starter build? After patch notes ? And what about survivability on this build its hard to not die on end game content?

How about changes on fossils, its gonna rly hurt this build on early maps ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info