Where myself and other pros have been (and will continue to be)

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
DarthSki44 wrote:

It's like that one movie where Freddy and Jason fought to the death (even though they are already dead)

Funny... I thought of a movie too. Dumb and Dumber.

I was thinking Face/Off myself.
Move along little doggie anyone who has to tell everyone how cool they are is super cool.You should dance around to sea shanty for a while you will feel better. Mervail sends her regards
"
HoockBr wrote:
This thread got all attention of people that are comming back for news on new league, its fun to feed some trolls while we wait for real info on game. Most times we feed I_no threads...maybe someone give attention to hin again?

I_NO is actually a walrus pretending to be a girl, so that's ok. But I'll grant you that it's actually hilarious how long this one and the Kopogero threads have been going on. Now that's what I call an evergreen. :D
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
Kopogero wrote:
OK, I am going to bite and feed this #%*#( since I'm being compared as well as mentioned often around here.

If you consider the total player base that's played Path of Exile through many years there aren't that many "pros", but if anything (unlike the OP) I am a proven definition of a pro player, as well as anyone else who's received money from winning in a Path of Exile event, especially if that event was a high profile one like the "Kammell's SSFHC Synthesis Class Reward Race to 80".

OP, whoever you are you have a long way to go, but then again we have to start from somewhere.

"
Congratulations to Tie23he who took Rank 1 overall! Class Divisions are as followed:

Witch: Tie23he - 4:57 - Winter Orb Elementalist

Shadow: Cyakimanbo - 6:12 - Storm Brand Trickster

Duelist: Heshla - 6:14 - Sunder Gladiator

Scion: Volosi_Nazad - 6:13 - Storm Brand Ascendant

Ranger: Pruonna - 6:38 - Toxic Rain Pathfinder

Templar: Gholiat - 11:59 (5:23 from Creation to 80) - Storm Brand Heirophant

Marauder: Kopogero - 13:23 - Chieftain (Did not wish to share skill)

Tie23he was awarded $218.70 (1st Place Overall - 164.03 + 1st Place Witch - $54.67) All 1st Place Finishers listed above were awarded $54.67 each.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/bi9akl/kammells_ssfhc_synthesis_class_reward_race_to_80/

"
professional (plural professionals)

1. A person who belongs to a profession
2. A person who earns their living from a specified activity
3. A reputation known by name
4. An expert.

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/professional

$54.67 is not likely to support definition 1, 2, or 3. Getting the award arguably qualifies for definition 4 though?

I'm still looking forward to a post from you or SadDropUser that is about something other than yourself.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Free bump for quality content
"
etkratos wrote:

This has absolutely nothing to do with 'content'. I'm not asking for views or even asking for a penny, let alone a flimsy dime. I already make a great living. And I do coaching for Everquest (tier S player and coach), and WoW (3 years guild leader of a top guild).

I have absolutely nothing to prove to any of you here. I did this thread as a favor to let the regulars know where the best have gone. Would you really want to watch the NBA or NFL if it was just second string players off the bench?
Laughed
"
Laughed

???
"Losing $250 per hour."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info