[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

hi, i have a problem with my mana reservation, i don't have enought to have aspect of the spider, the banner, determination, tempest shield and skitterbot
I have devouring diadem and sovereignty
du you use other think?
sorry for my english, he is very bad, and for my noob style, it's my first experience in poe
"
manitouska wrote:
hi, i have a problem with my mana reservation, i don't have enought to have aspect of the spider, the banner, determination, tempest shield and skitterbot
I have devouring diadem and sovereignty
du you use other think?
sorry for my english, he is very bad, and for my noob style, it's my first experience in poe

It did take me some Time to figure it out:

check the crucible Tree of your wand.

"15% Reduced reservation Efficiency of Skills"

That bricks your Mana Reservation.

either get another wand, or scour the Crucible node. (stand at a crucible altar within a map, select the wand, there you can scour the nodes.)
Poeatlas.app
thank you, i don't have think to check the crucible tree and it's that but it's ok it's not my definitive wand.

thank you for your guide and help!
I'm still trying to understand the 'trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill, with a 8 second cooldown'.

It has an 8 sec cooldown, so does that mean that in a wand with 3 filled slots the spells trigger every 24 seconds?

If so, then that is to slow to trigger bone offering, which has a base duration of 5 seconds, + 1sec for every consumed corpse.

Wouldn't it be better to put only bone offering in the wand? Then it will trigger every 8 secs.
"
Oppersjaak wrote:
I'm still trying to understand the 'trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill, with a 8 second cooldown'.

It has an 8 sec cooldown, so does that mean that in a wand with 3 filled slots the spells trigger every 24 seconds?

If so, then that is to slow to trigger bone offering, which has a base duration of 5 seconds, + 1sec for every consumed corpse.

Wouldn't it be better to put only bone offering in the wand? Then it will trigger every 8 secs.

The cooldown is separate for each socketed spell.

So you trigger bone offering every 8 seconds (if you use a skill)
Poeatlas.app
"
Weo_ wrote:

The cooldown is separate for each socketed spell.

So you trigger bone offering every 8 seconds (if you use a skill)

Ok cool that changes a lot. So you basically get 3 triggered spells right after each other because we keep spamming SRS most of the time, and 8 seconds later 3 triggered spells again.
"
I'm confused why Flame Dash + Faster Attack. Flame Dash seems a spell not an attack so shouldn't it be Faster Cast instead? (Flame Dash says Spell, not Attack)

Clearly the misunderstanding is mine, as I'm a noob here, can you explain why I'm wrong?

Answering my own question and leaving this here, I was just misreading.

X - Y - Z
OR
X - Y / Z

Confused me. He's not saying to run either faster with flame dash.
Last edited by RuthlessDucks on Jul 6, 2023, 11:55:06 AM
"
RuthlessDucks wrote:
"
I'm confused why Flame Dash + Faster Attack. Flame Dash seems a spell not an attack so shouldn't it be Faster Cast instead? (Flame Dash says Spell, not Attack)

Clearly the misunderstanding is mine, as I'm a noob here, can you explain why I'm wrong?

Answering my own question and leaving this here, I was just misreading.

X - Y - Z
OR
X - Y / Z

Confused me. He's not saying to run either faster with flame dash.

I missed that question, sorry

Faster attacks does not work with flame dash, that's correct.

You only want to use faster attacks when you are using shield charge.

It doesn't matter though if faster attacks is linked with shield charge AND Flame dash.

I like to use faster attacks with shield charge, since without it shield charge just feels a bit too slow.
Flame dash on the other hand is fine without faster casting or second wind.

But since it's just the movement skills, you can use whatever fits your style best.
Poeatlas.app
I'm having some problems with understanding this build as a complete noob.

I went to Eldritch like suggested, but losing my shield a die a lot more. And I'm not sure what benefits it gives since maybe I'm playing wrong but I never have mana issue at all. But I also don't have 6-link yet, nor triggered wand. I just spam Summon Raging Spirits and drop Flammability around. An occasional bone shield when I even remember I have it. So maybe I shoulda just waited until I had mana problems? Even reserving Stone Golem and Clarity is only about half my mana pool at this point, but my mana regen is so fast it could reserve 90% and I wouldn't care.

In fact I feel like I should get Mind over Matter now and not Eldritch Battery just to help my tanky.

I'm level 82 with really random gear I've found mostly just taking anything that drops that has minion stuff on it. I had to look up how to get a triggered wand but I've not unveiled that enchant yet so... I'm guessing that's when my mana starts getting chewed?
"
RuthlessDucks wrote:
I'm having some problems with understanding this build as a complete noob.

I went to Eldritch like suggested, but losing my shield a die a lot more. And I'm not sure what benefits it gives since maybe I'm playing wrong but I never have mana issue at all. But I also don't have 6-link yet, nor triggered wand. I just spam Summon Raging Spirits and drop Flammability around. An occasional bone shield when I even remember I have it. So maybe I shoulda just waited until I had mana problems? Even reserving Stone Golem and Clarity is only about half my mana pool at this point, but my mana regen is so fast it could reserve 90% and I wouldn't care.

In fact I feel like I should get Mind over Matter now and not Eldritch Battery just to help my tanky.

I'm level 82 with really random gear I've found mostly just taking anything that drops that has minion stuff on it. I had to look up how to get a triggered wand but I've not unveiled that enchant yet so... I'm guessing that's when my mana starts getting chewed?

You are correct, you only really want to take eldritch battery once you run into mama problems.
This will likely happen when you get a six-link and run a few more auras (Determination, Defiance Banner, Tempest Shield) (btw. Once you got eldritch you can drop clarity and all mama Regen you got on your gear).

Mind over matter is a nice defence boost, but be careful without mana cost reduction on your rings you can loose all your mana and be unable to dash/charge out of danger. (Happened to my way too often ;-))

Make sure you cap your resistances and get life on your gear.

A shield with "recover life on block", will help a lot too.

Put the bone armour on your left click, that way you don't have to remember to vast it.

The trigger unveil can only drop in maps level 74+, so Tier 7+. Alternativ ly ask in global chat if someone could craft it for you (/global 6666 is a nice helpful community).

Poeatlas.app

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info