[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

U really knocked it out of the park this is easily the best guide for Witch on this entire site, you go into so much detail on all aspects of the game in a simple way to follow...

You wouldn't happen to be able to point a finger in the direction of a similar style guide for another class would you? I've checked your forum post history and unfortunately this is the only guide you've made for a class.. Thanks
"
Galintorz wrote:
U really knocked it out of the park this is easily the best guide for Witch on this entire site, you go into so much detail on all aspects of the game in a simple way to follow...

You wouldn't happen to be able to point a finger in the direction of a similar style guide for another class would you? I've checked your forum post history and unfortunately this is the only guide you've made for a class.. Thanks

Thank you very much for the kind words!
Happy you like the guide.

There are a couple of creators that make quite in depth guides.
One of the most, if not the most, in depth guide is from enki.
Pohx has a very good RF guide.
Zizaran makes really good guides, that are easy to follow, but need a bit of prior knowledge of Poe in general. (But he has also a lot of Videos for absolut newcomers to the game.)
Poeatlas.app
I would recommend the Whispering Ice Dancing Queen build :P It's usually at the top in the Shadow subforum :)

And yes, its really great with guides that just has all the answers. No need to rack my own brain over it :)
Thank you for the build guide Weo, its really an amazing work! Also the build is great, still leveling but the playstyle is fun.
I have a question. I usually play builds with clear visibility and as little flashy effects as possible. I use the raven mtx for srs and the zombies and the golem are fine by default but the recommended spectres are pretty messy. What is the main purpose of flame sentinels and solar guards in this build ? DPS ? If yes, is it a big loss if I would just replace them to other spectrea with less effects ? Thanks!
I remember reading that the sentinels main purpose is to apply Elemental Army Exposure debuff by doing fire damage.
I do have a question about debuff. As I understand it we, try to lower the enemies fire res as much as possible with the following:

- Fire pen support on SRS
- Exposure via Elemental Army support with fire damage dealing minions
- Flammability curse on hit on ring
- Elemental Weakness curse on hit on ring

My question is now: Why don't we use combustion support (with ignite) anywhere? this would stack with the debuffs mentioned above right?
Last edited by Oppersjaak on Aug 9, 2023, 5:39:18 PM
"
Oppersjaak wrote:
I do have a question about debuff. As I understand it we, try to lower the enemies fire res as much as possible with the following:

- Fire pen support on SRS
- Exposure via Elemental Army support with fire damage dealing minions
- Flammability curse on hit on ring
- Elemental Weakness curse on hit on ring

My question is now: Why don't we use combustion support (with ignite) anywhere? this would stack with the debuffs mentioned above right?

Combustion only scales the ignites from the skills that it's supporting. Just putting it somewhere wouldn't really help.

Supporting SRS with it, is definitely a viable option.

In the guide I chose the fire pen over the combustion, since we get a higher explosion damage with the pen. But if you'd take the possible ignites into account combustion could come out ahead.

I haven't done the math though, since we are not really scaling ignites from how the build is setup.
Poeatlas.app
I skimmwd over the 3.22 patch notes, as far I can tell for now absolutely nothing changed for the build and it should work exactly like in 3.21.

I will go through the patch notes later, and will update the guide in the coming days accordingly.
Poeatlas.app
The only change I saw that might effect this build is the added requirement to Combustion, going from intel only to strength + intel requirement
Last edited by ExpressSpark455 on Aug 11, 2023, 12:54:44 PM
I guess there was no really change for this build, maybe you can use Guardian's Blessing with Skeletons and get more auras - don´t know which auras you can use there.

Also maybe Fresh Meat could be a new gem to think about (whatever Wakened Fury is, i cannot find anything)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info