[3.14] Aurastacking SRS, Destroy the endgame! Aurabots check this out!

Yeah I did forget about the protects mana part
What do you think of Dying Breath? Would that beat the effect for damage to the SRS vs and benefit to both you and the SRS?
Last edited by ssgtparker on Apr 25, 2021, 5:33:37 AM
I am considering switching to this build as I want to play more with my friends in a group. Currently doing a low life exsanguinate which is quite fun but not great for group play.

How much currency would you say is needed to be able to clear T16s alone? The gear of OP is quite sick...
If anyone happens to have this staff on std I'd love to buy it I've killed 3 of them so far rng just doesn't like me it seems. Less you all know how to reuse the awakened base. Looking on PoE craft it's a crapshoot of an alt spam for life to do that looks like.

Edit: Attempt #5 I got fort cast speed aura and cold damage to spells. Look away anunul'ed the cast speed off. The suffering has ended!
Last edited by ssgtparker on May 2, 2021, 10:42:48 AM
Hi there - awesome guide!

Could use some suggestions for me to improve tankiness. Had to drop a good chunk of ES to get my timeless in for 300% Aura Effect, but this seems SUPER reliant on high ES Regen (current 5k ES, 1.4k regen).

https://pastebin.com/BSF1zJvP
Last edited by jamesstacko on May 4, 2021, 6:54:42 AM
"
jamesstacko wrote:
Hi there - awesome guide!

Could use some suggestions for me to improve tankiness. Had to drop a good chunk of ES to get my timeless in for 300% Aura Effect, but this seems SUPER reliant on high ES Regen (current 5k ES, 1.4k regen).

https://pastebin.com/BSF1zJvP

Flat ES where you can/have to on gear and % Jewels for more % scaling. The left-side Jewel socket from Scion is Life Regen as well. Getting Determination in there would be 17% more Phys. damage reduction for you. Might think about Grace after when you get more reserve redux. Easiest/maybe cheapest way is the ammy he suggested that gives 25% to explicit that will get you to 6% reduced reserve for more auras. I Gave up on First Among us and went for reducing all the big reserve auras I could(not doubling up on Notables). That and going with Haste or Malevolence reserve enchant on the helm. This may be a more damage-oriented route but it seems to be working. Another nice defensive you could do that I'm trying is skitterbots. That chill with the webs you are already using is nice. That and you get more damage.

Lastly, unless I am looking at it wrong your at 3.51 Aura effect in PoB Dropping that Jewel you mentioned would allow you to use Energy from Within(reduced reserve if you can) and buff the Medling cluster for more ES. That jewel cuts off any use of passives in order to use it. If you want to use a Timeless might look into an Elegant Hubris Jewel near Spiritual Aid. This can give Slum Lord (80% minion damage nodes) as well as 15% aura effect nodes so more ES and everything else ofc. Oh and don't forget Tempered catalysts.

Sorry for the book of a response if you see that I missed something let me know. I'm trying to squeeze out what I can from this build as well. So If you come across something hit me up.
Last edited by ssgtparker on May 5, 2021, 11:34:44 AM
Hi guys,

Just a quick question on how we are triggering elemental equilibrium with this setup? Is it with smite?

Thanks!
"
motgom wrote:
Hi guys,

Just a quick question on how we are triggering elemental equilibrium with this setup? Is it with smite?

Thanks!

Yes
"
ssgtparker wrote:
"
motgom wrote:
Hi guys,

Thanks!

Yes

Thank you!
Hi thanks for the build and for creating a budget guide for it.

I switched to it, but have some troubles now, mainly in ultimatum and on spike damage.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/3RFWHkXB

So what should I focus on improving?
Got around 10ex to spend right now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info