[3.14] Aurastacking SRS, Destroy the endgame! Aurabots check this out!

"
Dodowned wrote:
Hello, the build seems to be a lot of fun, I made a cheap version of it but I walk in t16 the mob looks at me and I fall ... did I miss something? if you can take a look at the pastebin I would be very grateful.

https://pastebin.com/A3rj54ZT

Hello,

You need to reach 300% aura effect, this is the bare minimum. For this, you need to find 29% more aura effect on your build. You need also empower at least 2 linked to your purities to achieve 90% all res.

To achieve this:
Change your chest for one with 15% increased effect and not 12%
26% to go
Buy might of the meek jewel, socket it just in sokect after scion start, take the 2 points aura effect and reduced reservation above
17% to go
This is where is get quite painful as the cluster jewels were nerfed. I had to use a glorious vanity jewel, which is expensive as you need to buy one and most probably to roll it and prey to get an acceptable one. I do not have any idea for budget here, I'll try to think about it.

In any cases, you will need a bit more passive points, so you have to level up something like at least 7 times to reach 91.

This would help, but you will also need to scale your ES.

Can you tell what your budget currently is?

My best attempt with as low as possible is ending up in https://pastebin.com/HLMSs7JT
Which I feel is very bad anyway, do not follow this.
Last edited by Aranéïde on May 11, 2021, 5:27:12 AM
I was thinking in running a aura bot - which is pretty affordable tbh - but your build sounds much more fun that stay in place, and it would mean I can actually Solo maps and stuff.

If you were to pick what would be the lowest budget you would go with a build like this ?

Your post says roughly 15 exalts for the budget build, is this still current?
I currently have roughly 20ex - Joined the league quite late and am currently still leveling the atlas (t14 -AWK lvl 3) . Was wondering if this would actually be viable on a budget like this in ultimatum.

The good thing with this build is that the tree is actually pretty close to a "good" aurabot so potencially could start as one, and go from there, which is a plus.
Any 3.14 crafting quides ? for example amulet or ring ?

Just roll k.suffixes or some Veiled staff sir ? :) - amulet
how do i see how much aura effect i have?
Hello,

Thanks for this amazing guide.

Are you still able to reach 90% max res in this league with the budget build ?

I'm pretty much at the maximum I can reach right now, I don't know how to get this last %.

Is it still doable without invest in the Voices ?

Thanks

My current build : https://pastebin.com/PbzuihcA
"
Chmplen wrote:
how do i see how much aura effect i have?

In PoB, select one aura as your main skill, go to calcs tab and look for "Aura Effect Mod".
"
Saltan wrote:
Hello,

I'm pretty much at the maximum I can reach right now, I don't know how to get this last %.

Thanks

To get 90% all res, you need to reach 300% aura effect somehow, you are having 286% right now. I don't think you can reach this with a copy paste of the old budget build. The solution I'm following is to have voices and a playable glorious vanity. Spent 5EX on each voices and around 100c and 15 divines to get a playable glorious vanity (still, this is very random, you could get a very good one with one divine and you could not find any ok-ish one in 50 or even more).

"
Morphexe wrote:
I was thinking in running a aura bot - which is pretty affordable tbh - but your build sounds much more fun that stay in place, and it would mean I can actually Solo maps and stuff.

If you were to pick what would be the lowest budget you would go with a build like this ?

I currently have roughly 20ex - Joined the league quite late and am currently still leveling the atlas (t14 -AWK lvl 3) . Was wondering if this would actually be viable on a budget like this in ultimatum.

The good thing with this build is that the tree is actually pretty close to a "good" aurabot so potencially could start as one, and go from there, which is a plus.

I think you are not far, but I think you would need slightly more to get started. The best is to create your own PoB with items from trade and see if it actually fit :).
Last edited by Aranéïde on May 15, 2021, 4:12:59 AM
Spoiler
"
Aranéïde wrote:
"
Saltan wrote:
Hello,

Thanks

To get 90% all res, you need to reach 300% aura effect somehow, you are having 286% right now. I don't think you can reach this with a copy paste of the old budget build. The solution I'm following is to have voices and a playable glorious vanity. Spent 5EX on each voices and around 100c and 15 divines to get a playable glorious vanity (still, this is very random, you could get a very good one with one divine and you could not find any ok-ish one in 50 or even more).

"
Morphexe wrote:

I think you are not far, but I think you would need slightly more to get started. The best is to create your own PoB with items from trade and see if it actually fit :).

How much effect can u get out of a timeless jewel ?
"
Chmplen wrote:
Spoiler
"
Aranéïde wrote:
"
Saltan wrote:
Hello,

Thanks

"
Morphexe wrote:

How much effect can u get out of a timeless jewel ?

Mine provide 21% for 5 passives points spent. You can see this my PoB right here: https://pastebin.com/GwhghhV0
Hi, I'm close to starting this build. i bought all of the medium jewels and cant decide whether or not to use 2 5p voices or 3 large clusters. I prepared 2 PoB's where i nerfed the wep and replaced some gear with (basically) trash gear.

5p: https://pastebin.com/P2kwiw2Z

3large: https://pastebin.com/P2kwiw2Z

im leaning towards voices. after buying 2x 5p voices RMR intuitive leap, MotM, and the conqs i should have roundabout 40-50 ex left, and still have some more stuff up for sale including a 970pdps staff so there is still some more to go with once my stuff sells.

i think 5p voices is the play, what do you think?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info