[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

"
Hi, guys,

I was wondering what the benefit of having a Primordial Might is? If we're not re-summoning golems all the time, then what's the upside?

Thanks!

Having aggressive golems is a huge difference in terms of how they seek and destroy enemies. Huge. It doesnt show on paper, but you absolutely should feel a difference.

BTW great build and guide Deadandlivin! Really appreciate it. Im in the middle of the mid-budgetish area right now, and about to upgrade to cluster jewels. Have A8 Sirus down, Spent about 20ish ex on the char, and have 10+ in the bank ready to be spent today. Got a few awakened jewels earlier then some other upgrades as I personally prefer to watch them increase as I kill vs saving for gear. Likely costing me a few % dps but its fine.

I stayed with Elementalist so far because I highly prefer the QoL over some extra DPS. Ele reflect if I move the Spectres down to 4l is fine, and I love not dealing w/ ele ailments. The downside is the reliance on frost bomb, which ive decided to keep on the trigger wand. I am still dying a bit too much, however, I think a lot of that is getting the timing of phase run down properly without immediately canceling it and getting targeted.

Current PB (Lvl 92 Elementalist, pre-cluster jewel):
https://pastebin.com/GE02pDin
Decided to craft my first neck of the league. The RNG gods were not on my side.

Still using it and managed to stay resist capped. But Gross! haha.
"
Satisfaction wrote:
Decided to craft my first neck of the league. The RNG gods were not on my side.

Still using it and managed to stay resist capped. But Gross! haha.

Yeah, that's the worst outcome I've seen. Personally I would try to sell it and go again.

If you manage to hit decent life it's a kepper. Just spam reforge keep prefix harvest crafts until you get somethign decent.
Oooh thats a good idea to harvest reforge suffixes, thanks! For now I stayed at lvl 25 spectre so I could slip in a high life chest. We'll see how this weekend goes with me having a lot more play time. Been working on a large cluster w/my crit harvests. No luck yet.
"
Satisfaction wrote:
Oooh thats a good idea to harvest reforge suffixes, thanks! For now I stayed at lvl 25 spectre so I could slip in a high life chest. We'll see how this weekend goes with me having a lot more play time. Been working on a large cluster w/my crit harvests. No luck yet.

For clusters I suggest using crit for mediums and Life/attack reforge on large.
You can then finish the large with Augment Crit.
"
Deadandlivin wrote:
"
Satisfaction wrote:

That makes a lot of sense... Time to get a Medium base to start rolling now too :)
"
Satisfaction wrote:
"
Deadandlivin wrote:
"
Satisfaction wrote:

That makes a lot of sense... Time to get a Medium base to start rolling now too :)

Personally I've sold all my mediums.
Sold them for ~3.5 ex each which is ridiclous. People don't seem to know that you can craft them with reforge crit with a success rate of ~20%.
I've sold more than 5 of those medium clusters so far.
"
Deadandlivin wrote:

Personally I've sold all my mediums.
Sold them for ~3.5 ex each which is ridiclous. People don't seem to know that you can craft them with reforge crit with a success rate of ~20%.
I've sold more than 5 of those medium clusters so far.

Yup, crafting-especially early league is so insanely profitable. Either because people dont know or are too lazy.
Hi, guys,

I'm @ the Research hideout, and I can't find any Syndicate Operative corpse... u_u I've also done Intervention hideout and no luck there either.

Am I looking at the name right? I see Marksmen, Beheader, and other sorts of Syndicate people, but no Operatives...

Any ideas?
"
Hi, guys,

I'm @ the Research hideout, and I can't find any Syndicate Operative corpse... u_u I've also done Intervention hideout and no luck there either.

Am I looking at the name right? I see Marksmen, Beheader, and other sorts of Syndicate people, but no Operatives...

Any ideas?

Their corpses despawn almost immediately as you kill them which makes them difficult to get the first time around. /global 6666 is a good spot to just ask to hop into someone's hideout who has them and then desecrate and summon. I'll be on in a few hours if you are still having trouble finding someone willing to share :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info