[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

Ah yeah that's what I thought... I was afraid that was the case. I'll ask in global, hopefully someone can lend a hand :)

Thanks a lot for all the answers btw. Appreciate it! :)

EDIT: Got them from some nice people in that channel. Fantastic!
Last edited by LBC_Immortality on Apr 23, 2021, 2:03:23 PM
"
Deadandlivin wrote:

Personally I've sold all my mediums.
Sold them for ~3.5 ex each which is ridiclous. People don't seem to know that you can craft them with reforge crit with a success rate of ~20%.
I've sold more than 5 of those medium clusters so far.

You are lucky.
I made one in one trial out of 20 tries and sold it for 4ex.
"
Sold them for ~3.5 ex each which is ridiclous. People don't seem to know that you can craft them with reforge crit with a success rate of ~20%.

Could you give details ?
Didn't play past leagues, how can we craft those cluster jewels ?
"
Lhansk wrote:
"

Could you give details ?
Didn't play past leagues, how can we craft those cluster jewels ?

Get a 68+ Ilvl aura medium cluster.
When you get a reforge crit (Chaos Orb harvest craft that adds crit mods) use it on the cluster.

Precise commander is the only mod that can roll so it will be rolled 100% of the time.
Vengeful commander has a very high seed so it'll come up frequently.
Does anyone notice the slowness of carrion golem?
"
athlhaz wrote:
Does anyone notice the slowness of carrion golem?

yes and golems imo have worthless AI vs previus leage
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
[3.14] Build update:

After playing alot of T16 Ultimatums and getting some feedback from other players I feel like the full glass cannon route of the build doesn't work as well for ultimatums as it has done in past leagues. For this reason I've decided to update the low budget and medium budget builds to make them way more tankier without sacrificing dps. These changes mainly include flask changes and the use of the Keystone Passive Glancing Blows.

Skin of the Lords and Skin of the Loyal:
These chests are one of our primary defensive layers as they contain the 100% increased global defense modifier. This mod actually affects our flasks which allows us to reach very high phys damage mitigation and high evasion without minor investments. To reach the ~40% evasion mark we're swapping out our Silver Flask for a Jade Flask instead. This reduces our movement speed while clearing while vastly increasing our Survivability. Depending on what content and budget you're running, feel free to swap between these flasks.
Spoiler

To beef us up further we make use of the Keystone Node Glancing Blows which can be accessed for 3 points if you want an additional defensive layer.
We're donating our shield to our minions through Necromantic Aegis but by utilizing Glancing Blows combined with a Rumis Concoction Flask we're able to get 40% block into the build that helps alot with sudden oneshot mechanics.

New Flask Setup:
This is the new flask setup the tankier version uses

If we want even more defensive layers we can swap out Flesh Offering for Bone Offering and specc into Mistress of Sacrifice which allows us to reach Block Cap and 60% spell block chance. I have personally not tried this yet but if anyone's interested to become even tankier, feel free to test this setup for medium budget versions of the build.

Skin of the Lords:
By utilizing the Skin of the Lord chestpiece we're able to access Glancing Blows without speccing into it.

The accessability to these specific chests are very scarce however and I was able to snag my own chest for 100 chaos. More of these chests should be arriving soon as the Chayula farmers pump more body armours into the market.

Alternative colors you can go for are:
2Red-2Blue-2Green: Swap Hypothermia for Damage on Full Life support
1Red-3Blue-2Green: Swap Hypothermia for Elemental Focus or Predator Support
1red-4Blue-1Green: Swap Hypothermia and Vicious Proj for Predator and Elemental Focus support
3blue-3Green: Swap EDWA for Predator or Elemental Focus support
4Red-2Blue: Carrion Golem - Minion Dmg - EDWA - Melee Phys - Multistrike - Ruthless

You should be able to figure out more color combinations than the ones listed above. The only 2 mandatory gems are Raise Spectre and Greater Multipile Projectile support. The standard colors of 3 green, 1 red and 2 blue will always remain optimal however as it's the combination with the least drawbacks.

Here's some gameplay footage of how it looks with the new setup:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZOFPNfxgz8
Gear

Jewels:
x1 Primordial Might
x1 Anima Stone
x2 Primordial Eminence
x1 Primordial Harmony
Fortress Covenant
Quickening Covenant

No cluster jewels.
I'm currently not spending my currency on upgrades as I want to see how far I can push the build on a low budget.

When watching the videos, keep in mind that I'm actively trying to position myself poorly close to mobs to actually tank some hits so you can see the difference. When I wasn't running this setup, oneshots were common in Ultimatums, now they're very rare and usually a biproduct of incompetent dashes into huge packs when Convocation is on cooldown.
All the ultimatums in the gameplay footage were chain recorded in one go and I rarely die after the setup change.

What do you think about this as a very cheap solution before getting Clayshaper? Its major drawback is obvious, we're losing 30% of our effective health, but hey, when you just started running white maps, it seems like a decent option.
Oh and also, can you please add a section about spectres? They're doing a big part of our damage, but I don't know what spectre should I use and what you're using in your build variations.

I've been trying to find information "externally" but it's still very confusing.
Last edited by aquarose_ on Apr 24, 2021, 8:48:47 AM
"
aquarose_ wrote:

What do you think about this as a very cheap solution before getting Clayshaper? Its major drawback is obvious, we're losing 30% of our effective health, but hey, when you just started running white maps, it seems like a decent option.

Unfortunately that wand reserves 30% of our life which is very dangerous.
We already run with a very modest healthpool and reducing it by 30% open us up for alot of random oneshots unfortunately.
Clayshaper is only 1 chaos so everyone should be able to afford it while that wand costs ~1 alch or so. It's barely any difference.

There's ALOT of information about the spectres we use.
You can read about them in:

IV. General Build Mechanics > Offensive Capabilities = AoE Clearing

You can also find more information on them in the Additional Information section.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info