[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

"
aquarose_ wrote:

What do you think about this as a very cheap solution before getting Clayshaper? Its major drawback is obvious, we're losing 30% of our effective health, but hey, when you just started running white maps, it seems like a decent option.

bruh i'll legit give u a clayshaper theyre 1c lol
"
Deadandlivin wrote:
[3.14] Build update:

After playing alot of T16 Ultimatums and getting some feedback from other players I feel like the full glass cannon route of the build doesn't work as well for ultimatums as it has done in past leagues. For this reason I've decided to update the low budget and medium budget builds to make them way more tankier without sacrificing dps. These changes mainly include flask changes and the use of the Keystone Passive Glancing Blows.

When watching the videos, keep in mind that I'm actively trying to position myself poorly close to mobs to actually tank some hits so you can see the difference. When I wasn't running this setup, oneshots were common in Ultimatums, now they're very rare and usually a biproduct of incompetent dashes into huge packs when Convocation is on cooldown.
All the ultimatums in the gameplay footage were chain recorded in one go and I rarely die after the setup change.

Glad you posted this. I've been thinking about this type of move myself, however, doing it a bit differently. Got my hands on a +1 corrupted Skin of the Loyal, so I decided to pull some passive points from the tree (Sacrifice and Spiritual Command pre cluster) and towards glancing blows instead with Rumis:

"
Deadandlivin wrote:
"
Lhansk wrote:
"
Personally I've sold all my mediums.
Sold them for ~3.5 ex each which is ridiclous. People don't seem to know that you can craft them with reforge crit with a success rate of ~20%.
I've sold more than 5 of those medium clusters so far.

Could you give details ?
Didn't play past leagues, how can we craft those cluster jewels ?

Get a 68+ Ilvl aura medium cluster.
When you get a reforge crit (Chaos Orb harvest craft that adds crit mods) use it on the cluster.

Precise commander is the only mod that can roll so it will be rolled 100% of the time.
Vengeful commander has a very high seed so it'll come up frequently.

It's 1 in 16 chance to roll Vengeful commander. What are those 20% you are talking about?
"

It's 1 in 16 chance to roll Vengeful commander. What are those 20% you are talking about?

Those might be the actual numbers, I haven't looked them up lately to be honest. Always thought it was 1/6 for some reason. It still has the highest weighting though which makes crafting it very consistent through this method. I've already self-crafted 8 of these for profit. Probably just lucky if 1/16 is the true chance for Vengeful commander to pop up.

Even if the chance isn't really 20%, I think this is still the best method to craft them but I might be wrong. Predicated on how many crit crafts you get in harvest though.
Last edited by Deadandlivin on Apr 24, 2021, 1:34:01 PM
"
Perce79 wrote:
"
Deadandlivin wrote:
[3.14] Build update:

After playing alot of T16 Ultimatums and getting some feedback from other players I feel like the full glass cannon route of the build doesn't work as well for ultimatums as it has done in past leagues. For this reason I've decided to update the low budget and medium budget builds to make them way more tankier without sacrificing dps. These changes mainly include flask changes and the use of the Keystone Passive Glancing Blows.

When watching the videos, keep in mind that I'm actively trying to position myself poorly close to mobs to actually tank some hits so you can see the difference. When I wasn't running this setup, oneshots were common in Ultimatums, now they're very rare and usually a biproduct of incompetent dashes into huge packs when Convocation is on cooldown.
All the ultimatums in the gameplay footage were chain recorded in one go and I rarely die after the setup change.

Glad you posted this. I've been thinking about this type of move myself, however, doing it a bit differently. Got my hands on a +1 corrupted Skin of the Loyal, so I decided to pull some passive points from the tree (Sacrifice and Spiritual Command pre cluster) and towards glancing blows instead with Rumis:

Try it out and report back how you think it's working out :-)
"
Deadandlivin wrote:
"
Perce79 wrote:
"
Deadandlivin wrote:
[3.14] Build update:

Try it out and report back how you think it's working out :-)

Will do. Gonna have to hold off on my cluster jewel transition to test this at the low-medium budget level, just like you said earlier.

Obviously, we're still going to get popped sometimes, but the amt of one shots should decrease.
How often do you die on juiced T16 maps with 4.5k hp ? And how expensive is Clayshaper at the start (day 1) of a league ?
"
How often do you die on juiced T16 maps with 4.5k hp ? And how expensive is Clayshaper at the start (day 1) of a league ?

After changing to my defensive setup with no clusters and garbage items, maybe once every 10 maps because of some stupid Dash or because I decide to run -15% max res mods. Death's are reduced as our dps increases with gear though.

I bought Clayshaper for 6 chaos on league start I think.
Hey did you delete the chapter 12 ? Because I don't find it
"
Deadandlivin wrote:
"
aquarose_ wrote:

What do you think about this as a very cheap solution before getting Clayshaper? Its major drawback is obvious, we're losing 30% of our effective health, but hey, when you just started running white maps, it seems like a decent option.

Unfortunately that wand reserves 30% of our life which is very dangerous.
We already run with a very modest healthpool and reducing it by 30% open us up for alot of random oneshots unfortunately.
Clayshaper is only 1 chaos so everyone should be able to afford it while that wand costs ~1 alch or so. It's barely any difference.

There's ALOT of information about the spectres we use.
You can read about them in:

IV. General Build Mechanics > Offensive Capabilities = AoE Clearing

You can also find more information on them in the Additional Information section.

Playing this build in it's entirety is dangerous. 4.5k life makes this build useless and dangerous in T14 and up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info