[3.18] Chaos Animate Weapon 😈 - Budget to MageBlood💎 88M DPS Unkillable All-Arounder

"
my first animate guardian was destroyed by sirius and BAM: you lost easy 4exalted.

I see you're a level 84 Necromancer in Scourge League playing ES based when you're asked to go Life-Based until 90

Did you have Mask of the Stitched Demon...?

I see you don't have taunt on your Abyss jewel

Were your gems level 20...?

An Ag only costs 2ex to setup. Mask is 1.5. Kingmaker is 0.3ex.

Victarios is 1c. A Gravicius chest is 4c. And Southbound is also 1c. How are you spending so much on an AG?
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
Last edited by SwordDivine on Nov 20, 2021, 1:38:56 PM
Animate Guardian is NOT 2 ex setup:

Only Ephemeral Garb is 2ex, 1.5ex is mask of stitched demon, 0.3 is kingmaker.

for a grand total of 3.7 ex if you are lucky - because not every time the firsts of the list answer to you.

I'm not LVL 90, but I'm lvl 84 with 6.6ES, before selling all my setup I had all the res capped.

I went on CI to avoid being one-shotted by chaos damage and spend more Currency when I had to swap from chaos defense, to not chaos defense.

Really I don't want to flame, I'm just saying that there is a lack of survivability, I'm not the only one that is having this issue.
Well I'm only 82 doing T16 withtout issue, yeah my minions die often but im still missing a lot of gear and levels.

The build is fine.
Thanks for this amazing build!
I am snowballing t16 maps and all gear and gems cost me around 5ex.

I know there's a lot to upgrade, however, i'm pretty poor right now and don't have enough for my AG helm. are there any alternatives until i manage to save up the money for it?
Hello, i'm doing your build and i have a question, how can you have enough mana to turn your temporal rift on? if i turn it on i'm left with 30 something mana and can't cast AW anymore. Thanks in advance.
"

Hello, i'm doing your build and i have a question, how can you have enough mana to turn your temporal rift on? if i turn it on i'm left with 30 something mana and can't cast AW anymore. Thanks in advance.

whats your helmet enchant?

are you level 90?

do you have all the aura clusters and masteries?

"

I'm not LVL 90, but I'm lvl 84 with 6.6ES

good thing you don't need garb! make sure your AG is level 20
and to let up - you're 6 levels under what the guide says

6.6k es is quite good for yellow maps.
"
I know there's a lot to upgrade, however, i'm pretty poor right now and don't have enough for my AG helm. are there any alternatives until i manage to save up the money for it?

you can use gruthkuls pelt - but keep in mind its only 5% regen vs 40% regen per second.

you really do want Mask of Stitched Demon as it's busted
"
"

whats your helmet enchant?

are you level 90?

do you have all the aura clusters and masteries?

"

I'm not LVL 90, but I'm lvl 84 with 6.6ES

good thing you don't need garb! make sure your AG is level 20
and to let up - you're 6 levels under what the guide says

6.6k es is quite good for yellow maps.

Yes, i have precision's enchant. I don't know if i'm missing something but i got all the clusters and masteries as well.
youre missing discipline reservation 25% mastery
did you craft or buy your unset ring?
If you crafted it, is there a chance you can share how you did it?
Last edited by Tiqo on Nov 20, 2021, 4:33:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info