[3.18] Chaos Animate Weapon 😈 - Budget to MageBlood💎 88M DPS Unkillable All-Arounder

level 20 divergent AG with mask+southbound+life as ES body armor with 20 minion life is enough for endgame? i just saw my friends AG die in a t11 ritual, same setup as above, but only 1 renewal yet. no idea what killed it.
"
Ankhain wrote:
Hey I have a qestion about +2 duration. It's easier to vaal it with orbs or temple double corrupt? Working on getting one of those armours with orbs and I'm thinking if it's easier to get it with double corrupt

I think you're better off going for a higher es chest, I switched from my 650es +2 gems chest to a 800+ es chest and I can't tell the difference between damage but now I'm over 9k es.
nevermind, i know why- i didnt use the chaos res nodes yet because i was still using fleshcrafter for leveling, and then equipped ancient skull so the AG probably killed himself with the chaos dot >.<
"
FlyingThundah wrote:
nevermind, i know why- i didnt use the chaos res nodes yet because i was still using fleshcrafter for leveling, and then equipped ancient skull so the AG probably killed himself with the chaos dot >.<

For me, I just changed the Ancient Skull for a rare helmet (still using the life version), which prevents the dot and to have a better control with my minions such as calling them when im surrounded by enemies.
"
For me, I just changed the Ancient Skull for a rare helmet (still using the life version), which prevents the dot and to have a better control with my minions such as calling them when im surrounded by enemies.

You lose almost half your damage doing this. Not recommended.

AG never dies if you have the right setup and Grave Intentions and I've done more than 100 Simulacrums this league
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
Just wanted to say your build is awesome. I played cold conversation last 5 seasons I believe and this build just rocks..

I experimented a bit on crafting a dammage armour with the support quality gem tag...and I got very lucky tonight with asling and a closed eyes ex slam..super happy..

I have an "ordinary" es chest that gives me 1200 more on es, but I think 8200 is enough :-)

Can anyone tell me how to post your items in a forum post...

Cheers
Last edited by MCKAZZ on Nov 21, 2021, 4:13:39 PM
So for gearing priority you say a good cluster jewel, but how exactly does a good or even bis cluster jewel for this build look like?
Yo guys,

how well does this build in juiced up nemesis 3 maps?
his large cluster is now 100 ex / 1 mirror price soo :P what good alternative will be to max 10 ex?
Thanks again for this build. Just got lvl 96 with it. I took Arcane Guarding below Zealot's Oath instead of Death Attunement. Sacrificed DPS for survival. Replaced Whakatutuki shield with Recover ES on block, 38 block, 200 ES shield for like 60c. That put me at 74/69 block/spell block with bone offering. Only died on GG maps with -40% block rate. I've only seen AG lose health once in T16 map. And when he did, it would be 10% and he'd recover it instantly.

Edit: I took out Temporal Rift. Anointed Charisma and ran lvl 21 Tempest Shield to get 26% spell block. Also I still die to A8 cause I suck at dodging.

Here's my items. Chest: 60c w/ +2 duration and +1 max res. Cluster jewel: 60c base, crafted from harvest. Gloves: 60c with 2white socket, other 2 socket were crafted from Harvest. Rings: 1ex each. Amulet: 4ex. Watcher's eye: 4ex. Belt: 2ex. Boots: 20c. Helmet: 1.5ex. Weapon: 70c. Shield: way too much. Don't need it and could have saved for better things.

AG items: Ephemeral: 1ex. Stitched: 60c for base and phial. Kingmaker: 50c. 1c for the rest of the stuff.

Gear:
Last edited by noodlesieat on Nov 21, 2021, 9:38:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info