[3.18] Chaos Animate Weapon 😈 - Budget to MageBlood💎 88M DPS Unkillable All-Arounder

Was able to get a deathless simulacrum after 2 failures where both bosses spawned at the same time on wave 29 with big damage and chaos res + crit reduction/life

PoB:
https://pastebin.com/n3jQk7df

My animate spectre was:
Mask of the Stitched Demon
Garb of the Ephemeral
Southbound w/ Despair corruption
Windscream

This way I can get +1 curse on bosses

Tried to have realistic dps but put in the custom modifiers in the config page:
You can apply an additional Curse
Culling Strike
Nearby Allies have +50% to Critical Strike Multiplier
Minions have +5% to critical strike chance

Since I'm not sure how to account for Animate Guardian's Kingmaker and additional curse

Does anyone know if divergent clarity works on animate weapons? I don't know if they actually have mana or not to be considered 'full mana'.
Last edited by ShadeFinale on Feb 23, 2022, 12:17:14 PM
Some1 with the big brain tell me how to finish this pog awakener ring i made.
"
ShadeFinale wrote:
Was able to get a deathless simulacrum after 2 failures where both bosses spawned at the same time on wave 29 with big damage and chaos res + crit reduction/life

This way I can get +1 curse on bosses

Tried to have realistic dps but put in the custom modifiers in the config page:
You can apply an additional Curse
Culling Strike
Nearby Allies have +50% to Critical Strike Multiplier
Minions have +5% to critical strike chance

Since I'm not sure how to account for Animate Guardian's Kingmaker and additional curse

Does anyone know if divergent clarity works on animate weapons? I don't know if they actually have mana or not to be considered 'full mana'.

Hey man, how did you get your chest pc? Did you Vaal it yourself or buy it? Also, if you have a minute would you mind taking a look at my profile and give me any pointers on what I need to replace/improve? I’m getting 1-2 shot in wave 20+ Simi and can’t imagine what 25+ would be.
"
Hey man, how did you get your chest pc? Did you Vaal it yourself or buy it? Also, if you have a minute would you mind taking a look at my profile and give me any pointers on what I need to replace/improve? I’m getting 1-2 shot in wave 20+ Simi and can’t imagine what 25+ would be.

The odds of hitting +2 duration on a chestpiece is about 0.0138 (25% chance to add the implicit, 5.55% chance to hit this specific implicit on a body armor, 5.55% * .25 = 1.38%)

From what I found, 600ES chest pieces were about 20c each if I were to try to buy a lot of them.

20 / .0138 ~= 1150c

1150c/127c = 9.05ex

If you can get a 600 es chest with the corrupt under 8ex it's probably worth buying over trying to do it yourself on average.

I ended up buying the base at 5ex then linking it via 350 jeweller, 1500 fusing, 1850 vaal orb

------

For doing the simulacrum there are a lot of upgrades you can get to improve your damage, but your defenses aren't much worse than mine.

The easiest one I would recommend is spamming exarch embers until you get the implicit 'brittle ground while moving' or 'brittle ground while moving while a unique enemy is in your presence' mods. This is a MASSIVE damage boost and it's really easy to get on your current boots.

These are some suggestions I have for running the simulacrum:
Drop the chalice, brew, quicksilver, silver flask for topaz/ruby/sapphire flasks and a rumi's concoction. The extra block, block regen, and especially the reduced elemental damage taken is huge for not dying.

Craft 'gain charges when hit' on the resist flasks and craft 'reuse at end of duration' or 'use when charges reach full' on them.

Most of the simulacrum maps have a safe-ish spot. This is a spot where mobs don't spawn in high number but you would have your minions by you in order to clear the ones that do without getting distracted. Think of the top of the stairs in the syndrome encampment.

In my experience in the later delirium waves most of your minions won't come back to you when you use convocation because they're too busy fighting. You have to camp near your minions so that aggro doesn't get drawn on you.

Counterintuitively, walk on the hazards that don't do a lot of damage. You want to proc enduring composure and your shield regen as often as possible and this is the safest way to do it.

Try to run the boss into the corner or edge of the map then run away to the other end so you have time to clear the trash. You can't really switch to multistrike for damage if there's more than a few mobs left on the map.

Once it's you versus the boss (or bosses), stand near the boss. If you get brittle ground boots, you have to walk over the boss every few seconds anyway. Try to be behind them at all times. The simulacrum mods can stack in a way that you just cannot afford to get hit, so the easiest way to avoid getting hit is to ensure the boss isn't trying to hit you.
Last edited by ShadeFinale on Feb 23, 2022, 12:14:23 PM

goal achieved this league boys.

chaos animate weapon carries me to another mageblood
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
How much is your build total worth, in order to achieve your goal under current economy?
"
Cyanold wrote:
How much is your build total worth, in order to achieve your goal under current economy?

I buy everything execpt Triad Grip which im very lucky every alva temple i got the 4 white socket, so without the price of Triad Grip and the +2 chest i spend 5 exalt.

In the end the most expensive item is the corrupted +2 chest but not needed like he say in the build its the last item to buy.
Thanks for this build, absolutely awesome bossing.
(open profile to check build)

Transitioned in the first 4-5 days from Chains of Command, absolutely marvellous league-starter.

Achievements:
-Maven in the first week of the league.
-Conquerors and Sirus melted
-Atziri and Uber Atziri melted
-Guardians, Shaper and Elder melted
-Cortex melted
-Other synthesis maps melted (although with all the juice from Atlas tree, the start-up is tricky)
-New Eldritch bosses melted
-4-way Legion super fun
-Uber Elder tricky but done (too much screen clutter with minion builds as always)
-Archnemesis Innocence-Kitava-Arakali-Shakari melted
-Atlas, Formed, Twisted, Forgotten invitations melted
-Hidden and Elderslayers tricky if juiced up but done

All in all spent about 4ex for me and about 2.5ex for the Guardian.
Couldn't manage to get past wave 19 in Simu, though.

Thanks again for this, lovely to have a bosskiller in my roster now :)
Last edited by Kassakos on Feb 24, 2022, 3:52:57 PM
"
Kassakos wrote:
Thanks for this build, absolutely awesome bossing.
(open profile to check build)

All in all spent about 4ex for me and about 2.5ex for the Guardian.
Couldn't manage to get past wave 19 in Simu, though.

Thanks again for this, lovely to have a bosskiller in my roster now :)

I just had a look at your build,
* large cluster jewel with Renewal and Vicious Bite, does that mean your minions would slowdown by 50%?
* how do you trigger the endurance charge

Could you please also have a look at my character and see how can I improve the defense?

Thanks in advance, have 7ex to spent but just try to make sure it is best bang for buck.
Last edited by Cyanold on Feb 25, 2022, 5:01:16 AM
What is thebest large cluster jewel for us? Is "8-10 passive Minion Damage Jewel with Vicious Bite and Energy Shield" enough?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info