[3.18] Chaos Animate Weapon 😈 - Budget to MageBlood💎 88M DPS Unkillable All-Arounder

Public Service Announcement:

A lot of individuals mention to use Renewal on cluster jewels, if you look at PoE.Ninja a lot of people have Renewal on their gem.

One of the uniques we use causes our minions to take %chaos dmg/sec............as in our minions are never on full life. You never get the benefit of %chance to deal double damage from that notable.

It is quite misleading to inform people that node helps this build at all. If you notice the author suggests Vicious Bite only, for this reason.

Also I see people going for Void Beacon over Vile Bastion as their extra notable from the new Forbidden Flame/Flesh jewels. I could be wrong but having done 30/30 Sim this league with this build it does not lack damage.

The biggest defensive fault of this build is small hits before your ES recharges....so we actively mitigate this by using Temporal Rift however it is challenging. Vile Bastion makes it automatic and forgettable.

.....If people went for Vile Bastion instead it gives 2% stacking to 10% of ES regen per second when your minions kill. This is HUGE for this build considering in waves 20+ or juiced maps the amount of kills your minions get and if you have all the other gear, which you should at the point of going for these jewels, you will be immortal.

my gear:

AG: Windscream Boots(+1curse)
Southbound Gloves (Despair+Tempchains on hit)
Garb of the Ephemeral Chest (Crit Immunity)
Kingmaker 2H Axe (minions buffs+ Culling strike)

wave 30/30 done, Both New boss 60%+ Quant done, 50-60%deli 3scarab+ random metamorph+4sextant juice map farmer. Thank you for the guide, I love it.

+2 Duration Chest How I crafted:

I bought every 600+ES(unlinked/unsocketed) chest under 25c off market and vaaled them, failed 60 times, this chest im wearing is my first successful +2 to Level of Duration Gems implicit modifier. Then spent somewhere around 8ex on 1850 vaal orbs + 1850 fusings to link and fuse it. Then spent about 1 ex on vaal orbs for 15vaal+15chroma 1Blue/1Green craft until I hit the right colors (~15tries). Good luck!

Last edited by Euphemus on Feb 27, 2022, 12:06:40 PM
"
One of the uniques we use causes our minions to take %chaos dmg/sec............as in our minions are never on full life. You never get the benefit of %chance to deal double damage from that notable.

This is actually wrong - units/minions that experience degen, while at the same time out-regening that degen do benefit from this stat.

Also renewal is good because the 1% life regen is nice to keep minions topped up.

This is a misconception and was changed to allow leech builds to utilize Melee Damage on Full Life support. Please refer to the wiki

Also want to say

Your setup looks sick! My only recommendtion is to get a 2 implicit matua shield to really minmax. Otherwise solid
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
Last edited by SwordDivine on Feb 27, 2022, 2:06:43 PM
To be honest I had that thought after I said this. But are you sure that with the 1% regen + 5% dmg leech from weapon is enough to mitigate our minions taking dmg + a 10%hp as chaos dmg/sec tic? I am assuming and doubting the claim it stays at 100% for even 60% or more of the time.

Do we have math to back that up?

Is it realistic to assume our minions are not ever being hit, and are regening perfectly? They always if attacking will be taking the 10% hp as chaos debuff, if they crit it procs, they are crit based.

But I can see how that does make sense and corrects me given the math stands.

Also, I was unaware of the +2 on the shield you mentioned. Could you elaborate on that, is it for the spectres gem level, does that mean more spectres? I am sitting at 4 currently. I appreciate the compliment, but I give praise to the build creator. ;)

Edit: I went and tested the leech using UI for their HP bars turned on. I observed them through some content and they do indeed stay topped most of the time. They can dip but they regen back to 100%. I was embarrassingly incorrect but thank you for that because now I can get more dmg on my jewel.
Last edited by Euphemus on Feb 27, 2022, 2:27:45 PM
"
Euphemus wrote:

I bought every 600+ES(unlinked/unsocketed) chest under 25c off market and vaaled them, failed 60 times, this chest im wearing is my first successful +2 to Level of Duration Gems implicit modifier. Then spent somewhere around 8ex on 1850 vaal orbs + 1850 fusings to link and fuse it. Then spent about 1 ex on vaal orbs for 15vaal+15chroma 1Blue/1Green craft until I hit the right colors (~15tries). Good luck!

I wish it was easier to get the +2 duration chest, I have wasted so many ex by now to get this it's just too much RNG and there's hardly a chest on trade that would work, I'm still rocking that 700+ ES chest but I really wanna swap to +2 duration chest since it's a big DPS boost.

Have hit +2 warcry or AoE a few times now... but no duration, sad.

Last edited by Prov1eh on Feb 27, 2022, 3:03:59 PM
"
Prov1eh wrote:
"
Euphemus wrote:

I wish it was easier to get the +2 duration chest, I have wasted so many ex by now to get this it's just too much RNG and there's hardly a chest on trade that would work, I'm still rocking that 700+ ES chest but I really wanna swap to +2 duration chest since it's a big DPS boost.

Have hit +2 warcry or AoE a few times now... but no duration, sad.

I think I hit +2 AoE 4 times before my 1 Duration, keep going!!
im not quite sure what i am messing up. but it feels like im not doing the amount of damage i should expect at this point in time.

would you mind takign a look at my setup?

do note AG is currently not operational as i am a little low on currency at this time.
"
AlmightyDrake wrote:
im not quite sure what i am messing up. but it feels like im not doing the amount of damage i should expect at this point in time.

would you mind takign a look at my setup?

do note AG is currently not operational as i am a little low on currency at this time.

Switch to Ashes of the Star amulet, switch to alternate quality active skill gems to abuse the +qual, run divergent melee splash for mapping and switch to multistrike for bossing.
Just did my first "The Feared" 86 quant +2 level, deathless in about a minute. Running out of room to grow, but also ran out of content to do...
"
Just did my first "The Feared" 86 quant +2 level, deathless in about a minute. Running out of room to grow, but also ran out of content to do...

Your Moonstone and Crystal belt are so cracked holy shit
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
Last edited by SwordDivine on Feb 28, 2022, 1:30:09 PM
I had been eyeing this build for a couple of leagues but finally got around to playing it when I was very underwhelmed by mage skellies. Holy shit this is what I was looking for. Build absolutely slaps.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info