[3.18] Chaos Animate Weapon 😈 - Budget to MageBlood💎 88M DPS Unkillable All-Arounder

"
Vehs wrote:
What is thebest large cluster jewel for us? Is "8-10 passive Minion Damage Jewel with Vicious Bite and Energy Shield" enough?

For us the more passive you have the better so a 12 passive is better and also take 25% increased effect they are cheap but the 35% increased effect is realy expensive, you also have small passive skill grant minions have 1% attack speed and cast speed.

Renewal and vicious bite are the only very good notable.
you have call to the slaughter but much less usefull than those two.
This build cant uber elder weapons die from shpaer ray super fast....
"
Sawka1337 wrote:

Figure out a way to slot in Arcanist Brand and Summon Skeleton (non anomalous) into your build. You can do it by looking for a corrupted shield with Discipline implicit. Go for the minion defense mastery node that gives 5% recover on minion death and you basically have 20% recover per brand trigger as long as your brand is active and attached (and it should be).
"

level 19 gem

no awakened gems

thats why

get more gem level
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
"
"

level 19 gem

no awakened gems

thats why

get more gem level

No awakened?? really? i just haven`t aw multistrike dude
"
Sawka1337 wrote:
"
"

level 19 gem

no awakened gems

thats why

get more gem level

The build is perfectly fine for doing UBelder.
Was playing with it a bit yesterday, with reasonable gear (600 es regalia and no +2) and none of my minion died neither doing Ubelder, nor in a Feared 90%. Not even the spectres.
You're doing something wrong. lol
this build is completely unreal, so much dmg on so little budget, why have I never played this before?!

Crafted myself a 700+ ES chest and I'm basically unkillable at lvl 75, will definitely min max this for the rest of the league or farm a mageblood or sth.

10/10 for this build.
Last edited by Prov1eh on Feb 26, 2022, 7:39:34 AM
"
Prov1eh wrote:
this build is completely unreal, so much dmg on so little budget, why have I never played this before?!

Shhh, dont tell anyone!
Can someone please spread some wisdom on what im doing wrong with this build. Im having 1/5 the DPS that i should be having. Couldnt get pass lvl21 simulacrum where my animate weapons started to die, havent even worried about trying uber elder etc.

Here is the PoB link: https://pastebin.com/PXAgDu1f
"

I wrote the build and I've never even used awaken multistrike

every league I get a mageblood and still never buy awaken multi.

Stop trolling

"
Can someone please spread some wisdom on what im doing wrong with this build. Im having 1/5 the DPS that i should be having. Couldnt get pass lvl21 simulacrum where my animate weapons started to die, havent even worried about trying uber elder etc.

Here is the PoB link: https://pastebin.com/PXAgDu1f

Is your Animate Guradian setup?

You're using the wrong gem - you need increased critical damage (ICD) not Increased Critical Strikes (ICS)

Why are you pathing to utmost intellect? You could save 7 points here.

Also your rings/belt aren't very good.. you either want % es or minion damage.

You should REALLY take Lord of the Dead... 15% damage and 20% minion life is pretty big for 1 point.

Your boots are not as good as you think they are - Sin Trek would be better in this instance.

once you've fixed all these - look to upgrade to a 12 passive large cluster for more damage - the above fixes should target ES - this gets more damage.
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info