[3.19] Dex Stacking Hollow Palm Cyclone Scion

"
dmoniak wrote:
My friend gave me the jewel so i can go bare hand right away! :-D

But I mean what ascendancy first and what route to go?

I would say Juggernaut since it keeps you from being stunned, which can stop your spinning in a mob.
"As long as I have a face, Tora will always have a place to sit."
Cool build! Going to try this out for second character :) Did you kill all bandits or save Alira for resistances since you have limited equipment to build it up?

Edit: Sorry didn't realize it was on PoB. Thanks for the build! Will start leveling now and switch over from caustic arrow at around lv80 like you recommended in your YT video comment.
Last edited by celerycactus on May 31, 2022, 5:36:58 PM
With regards to the limited AoE of cyclone, is it worth using a Martial Artistry
Crimson Jewel for the +4 to Melee Strike Range while Unarmed to compensate?
"
celerycactus wrote:
With regards to the limited AoE of cyclone, is it worth using a Martial Artistry

I think it could be helpful if you could find a spot for it. We don't have any convenient open sockets without taking away a piece of the tree. It also will not help on bosses except its small secondary effect.
Last edited by gigan988 on Jun 1, 2022, 10:33:55 PM
"
gigan988 wrote:
"
celerycactus wrote:

I think it could be helpful if you could find a spot for it. We don't have any convenient open sockets without taking away a piece of the tree. It also will not help on bosses except its small secondary effect.

Thanks for the quick response! I removed it and really can't notice a big difference like you mentioned.

Just saw your Dancing Dervish update too, that's amazing hahaha You can get 25-30% increased Area of Effect for implicit as well on the Dervish
Last edited by celerycactus on Jun 2, 2022, 4:00:06 AM
hi guys....i run this build ,i have almost all items but dmg is too low....any advise what to improve???TY
Playeble. Upgraded it lil bit.
Can anyone help to see why my dps is so low pls?

Mine says 1.3m while the guide's is 3.5m

Did i miss any core items or skills? Hope i didn't mess it up too much

https://pastebin.com/emRFgiur
"
rongquan7 wrote:

"
LampratziA wrote:
hi guys....i run this build ,i have almost all items but dmg is too low....any advise what to improve???TY

DPS in POB also includes Frenzy charges, max cyclone stages, etc. Also, be sure to add on the extra nodes from the Brutal Restraint.

Update everyone! At the suggestion of the user Aurinath, I have added a Dancing Dervish to the build, which disables on melee hit but provides rampage stacks. POB has been updated! DPS hit over 4.8 mil!
"
gigan988 wrote:
"
rongquan7 wrote:

"
LampratziA wrote:

DPS in POB also includes Frenzy charges, max cyclone stages, etc. Also, be sure to add on the extra nodes from the Brutal Restraint.

Update everyone! At the suggestion of the user Aurinath, I have added a Dancing Dervish to the build, which disables on melee hit but provides rampage stacks. POB has been updated! DPS hit over 4.8 mil!

Thanks! How can dancing dervish be used btw?

Can the manifesto/rampage be triggered manually or do i have to kill mobs first?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info